• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Why even playing a game dude? Go watch some hentai
I mean, it is a fair cop. A lewd game should have plenty of lewds, otherwise it hovers in that weird gray area where you can't play it with company but it's not worth playing with your pants off.

I'm willing to wait because you seem quite deft with Koikatsu, but the longer you put off actually getting to fuck the girls the more and louder these guys will get. Accelerating your plans may or may not be wise but it should certainly be under consideration.

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
A lewd game should have plenty of lewds, otherwise it hovers in that weird gray area where you can't play it with company but it's not worth playing with your pants off.
Correctly stated. I assure that this is the plan with the game. But at least let's have some story to begin with, otherwise, it will become just another no-story hentai and I don't want that.

I'm willing to wait because you seem quite deft with Koikatsu, but the longer you put off actually getting to fuck the girls the more and louder these guys will get. Accelerating your plans may or may not be wise but it should certainly be under consideration.
Really appreciate your patience. This is indeed an adult game and will have crazy amount of lewds in it. ;D

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
v1.5a - Initial release
Dos that means that dev already finished the game and no polishes it?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes