Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Might give this a swing. Has pretty good looking visuals and for me, that's quite a good thing.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
For a VN it was okay, at least I was able to save at the decision choice and text skip to the unread text and h scenes, anyone know what you need to choose for the harem route?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For those of you that don;t like annoying, whiny, gutless, useless MC's then save yourself time and move along.

I'd had enough of the MC in this by the time a lass had thrown him into a tree .... 10 minutes into the game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
For those of you that don;t like annoying, whiny, gutless, useless MC's then save yourself time and move along.

I'd had enough of the MC in this by the time a lass had thrown him into a tree .... 10 minutes into the game.
Welcome to typical harem anime protagonist 101

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
... Yes.. I gonna tell you guys now.. I have played Every single visual novel that is worth playing.
i must admit that this game was a HUGE disappointment the protag is mindblowingly Boring for me atleast. It has some good moments but overall .. Meh

The Reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, I would have been fine with his boring power if he was atleast smart or something but no he just set and watch everyone doing nothing... meh

Oct 7, 2019
Any chance of the of the fandisc ever getting a translation? The thing about these kind of eroge is that there is ALWAYS an untranslated fandisc, and you never know if the traits you are reading on the VNDB are from the base game or the fan disk.

Oct 7, 2019
Although I suppose I could just ask the people who completed it, Yes or no, is Yves' naizuri scene that is tagged on VNDB in this game?

Mar 1, 2019
A new download link is needed for this VN. Mega's file is no-longer available, Nopy is down for good now, FilesCDN is also no-longer in service. The Torrent still works, but unless you have a VPN it's not a safe download method.

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
A new download link is needed for this VN. Mega's file is no-longer available, Nopy is down for good now, FilesCDN is also no-longer in service. The Torrent still works, but unless you have a VPN it's not a safe download method.
Not to mention it takes literal years to download with torrent. But yeah i second this

Mar 1, 2019
Not to mention it takes literal years to download with torrent. But yeah i second this
It really depends on how many people are seeding vs leeching when it comes to torrents, as well as your own ISP speed. It took me only about 50 minutes to download with the torrent, was getting about 2.8 to 3.2 Mb/s the entire time.

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
It really depends on how many people are seeding vs leeching when it comes to torrents, as well as your own ISP speed. It took me only about 50 minutes to download with the torrent, was getting about 2.8 to 3.2 Mb/s the entire time.
It started with about 2-3 Mb/s the first 10%, then it dipped all the way to 0.01 Mb/s for 2 hours, so i gave up on the torrent

Mar 1, 2019
It started with about 2-3 Mb/s the first 10%, then it dipped all the way to 0.01 Mb/s for 2 hours, so i gave up on the torrent
Sounds like most of the people seeding all dipped at once. Hate when that happens. Give me a couple of hours and I'll have the VN on my personal G-Drive and give you a link for you to download. My upload speed is a little on the slow side.

Teiria

Sep 3, 2019
Sounds like most of the people seeding all dipped at once. Hate when that happens. Give me a couple of hours and I'll have the VN on my personal G-Drive and give you a link for you to download. My upload speed is a little on the slow side.
What a saint!

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
The first thing that happens in the VN is that MC "prostrates himself" crawling on the floor begging three delinquents (how I detest that word) not to fight.

I stopped playing after this and asked a question if this sort of behavior continues, I am not really looking for a discussion on submisive behaviour. Thanks.
This is exactly why i hate most Japanese visual novels, They make the mc submissive, weak naive fags who are way too idealist and unrelatable. Murumasa and others are a shining light on how to make a interesting mc in a vn.

• Angry
Reactions: BangB420
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote