Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
This is just the original ISO, with no English translation. And no patch is either provided, or linked in the OP.
The patch is listed in the 'Publisher' area, here's a direct link

U

User_32285

Question for anyone that has finished this VN : Does MC stay a submisive doormat utnill the end or is there some sort of character growth? The answer might save me some time :) Thanks.

Reactions: Battler-kun

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hold your horses here. In a couple of minutes I'll post the version already patched and extracted, in which you have just to click the .exe and you're good to go.
EDIT: Done.

Reactions: Yel213

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Question for anyone that has finished this VN : Does MC stay a submisive doormat utnill the end or is there some sort of character growth? The answer might save me some time :) Thanks.
He was never really submissive to begin with. Even in the face of other people who abuse the living shit out of their powers just for petty crap (like threatening bystanders for money), he stands up to them... despite the lack of means of completely doing so. He is a capable fighter and has good reflexes, but that means little against people with super powers.

U

User_32285

He was never really submissive to begin with. Even in the face of other people who abuse the living shit out of their powers just for petty crap (like threatening bystanders for money), he stands up to them... despite the lack of means of completely doing so. He is a capable fighter and has good reflexes, but that means little against people with super powers.
The first thing that happens in the VN is that MC "prostrates himself" crawling on the floor begging three delinquents (how I detest that word) not to fight.

I stopped playing after this and asked a question if this sort of behavior continues, I am not really looking for a discussion on submisive behaviour. Thanks.

Reactions: Battler-kun

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
MC is completely a doormat. I went far enough to get through the common route and end up on an actual girl's route and the writing is just so insufferably bad. There's a scene where he's directly being bullied and his solution is just to let the aggressor douse him in pink paint, paint his gym clothes too, and get away scott free without even informing a teacher that someone trespassed on school property.

It really doesn't help that this game is like the blandest cheapest vanilla milkshake from a fast food restaurant you could possibly find. The cast is bloated with useless side characters that don't get any development. Events seem to happen for no real reason and the justification for things in narrative is just really poor. It's just a really bad VN. I can't justify it as anything but a delivery system for hentai for "insert chosen heroine here" because the plot is so forgettable. It would be fine if slice of life was what the game was going for, I could at least appreciate it if it were more honest like that, but that's not what this is.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Eh, seems that someone is butthurt with me probably. Maybe someone from 8chan? Still hurt from the TiTS thread? Who cares, I'll keep uploading it again and again, no matter who it is. I'm not scared of anyone. Fixed, btw. And also removed NoFile for NOPY.
Try to name the RARs something that isn't so obvious. One trick is to take all the vowels out. Makes it harder for someone searching for copyright infringements.

animenerd2999

Jul 25, 2017
Eh, seems that someone is butthurt with me probably. Maybe someone from 8chan? Still hurt from the TiTS thread? Who cares, I'll keep uploading it again and again, no matter who it is. I'm not scared of anyone. Fixed, btw. And also removed NoFile for NOPY.
thanks for the quick fix dude appreciate your dedication and hardwork ;)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote