Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
How to do a force raw sex without changing her Traits sex?
Make her climax 2-3 times before using the force option, then click on it a few times. Also disable the "make experienced girls ask for condom" option under the gameplay plugin's choices.

Last edited:

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
i tired to figure it out myself but i cant find the problem :D so at first the kplug automaticly invites the closest girls was working and now its not tried some things but still only the one i start with is there even then there are some around who could join nothing happens any solutions ?
Iirc it should only work on non-virgins. (Been years since I last used it tho so stuff might've changed.)

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Why is it that the girl's clothing is not showing when I'm not interacting with her? It only appears in interaction and H scene. I'm new to this game please help :ROFLMAO:
It means that the clothes don't have a _low poly model (a lot of modded in clothes don't), basically what is shown in free roam. H mode and interactions are all high poly.
Your option here is to enable the force high poly plugin which you probably have already if you're using the hf patch or any repack, so check game options -> plugins, use the search option and turn it on, restart the game.
Depending on your machine and number of girls you have present per day however, it might be heavy on your system.

Last edited:
Reactions: LagOrLog

Kaubuto

Oct 29, 2022
Hi, I wanna ask regarding studio. I like to try make video such as dancing or fighting (more to remake the existing scene data)). Is there any source, tips on how to do it? Like there are a lots shots using game 3D model doing dance, mimic certain scene from movie, anime. How they do it with audio and the emotion of model? Does this can be done on koikatsu?

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Iirc it should only work on non-virgins. (Been years since I last used it tho so stuff might've changed.)
i had some other saves with other classes and there it worked and on that save i still dont know what it was but i works now again i skipped the days til saturday and then it worked again :p. and yes i had non virgins in the near area too still dont know what was the issue :D

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Some have or know where to find a nice complete (or almost) collection of genshin impact girls? Thanks!

bitxzerox

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, it's my first time to post here, I just bought a laptop and I can't use a PC because I'm leaving home all the time. I'm just asking if I can render images smoothly?, here are my specs.

windows 11
i5-13420h
rtx 4050 6gb
16gb ram

LunZhuoHan

Mar 9, 2022
Hi all,
this may be a dumb question, but i am a little worried about the legality of this. I read that torrenting copyrighted games(which i assume this game and other illusion games all are) is illegal, and i’m not really planning to buy an vpn just for this purpose. Can someone inform me of the legality of downloading the repacks(on any platform, especislly torrent)? Thank you.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone know of a hijab/headscarf mod? I can't find anything about clothing mods at all, let alone something specific like this.

ThrowieOwie1248

Jul 4, 2021
Hi guys - after updating to RX20, my game somehow forced a new menu alongside strongly focusing on the Darkness DLC [such as characters in the main game having "slave" branding above their desks, the editor itself being set during the night, etc]. Does anyone what plugin is responsible? Tried looking at the plugin list but nothing seems like it changes the background or the game's appearance. The Free H menu also has a different appearance.

Thanks in advance.
image_2024-01-20_021744679.png image_2024-01-20_021906871.png image_2024-01-20_022023145.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes