MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
What torrent client do you use? You can right-click and copy the magnet like a link.
The link in the better repack page just does not open/load
I also can't download utorrent since windows defender and Malwarebytes does not let me

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
The link in the better repack page just does not open/load
I also can't download utorrent since windows defender and Malwarebytes does not let me
qBittorrent is a better torrent client, or I should say utorrent should be avoided. The magnet link is to be copied into the "add torrent link" section. Capture.PNG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
qBittorrent is a better torrent client, or I should say utorrent should be avoided. The magnet link is to be copied into the "add torrent link" section. View attachment 3240008
ok i downloaded qbittorrent and i am downloading the torrent magnet link of Koikatsu...
but malwarebytes keeps popping out that it has a troyan

kkaka

Mar 1, 2018
When I changed the female character from this scene, the eyes are misaligned as shown in the screenshot. Any idea how to fix it? I'm not familiar with KKPE and blendshapes so any help is appreciated.

I've also added the original scene data for reference.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
i tired to figure it out myself but i cant find the problem :D so at first the kplug automaticly invites the closest girls was working and now its not tried some things but still only the one i start with is there even then there are some around who could join nothing happens any solutions ?

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Hi, i want to ask!
How to do a force raw sex without changing her Traits sex?
I'm already using KoikatuGameplayMod to enable the force raw yet i'm still can't do that! Orz
Someone who know please answe
I'm using Koikatus RX19.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes