bakakunbaka

Dec 28, 2017
I downloaded the FlashBangZ's 4.1 version but the game doesn't work. When I open the game it shows a command window and the game window but that is so small to play. I only see a little point in black. Then I pressed "Alt + Enter" to put it in fullscreen but the game shows in black :s Can someone help me? (I'm not english, sorry for the speaking problems)

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Hello people
The number of body paint you can use on a girl(2). Is there a mod to add more body paint/tattoos on a girl?
Thx
No, the only alternative for now is KoiSkinOverlay mod, you can create your own skins in PNG format with many tattoos as you wish.

Reactions: gazzeru

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
sorry for asking but how i used KoiSkin? i have the image but i dont now what to do
From its readme:
- Usage ---------------------------------------------------

Load a character, via regular gameplay, studio or maker.
A folder will appear in BepInEx/KoiSkinOverlay.
In this folder, place body.png or face.png.
Reload the character or press Right Ctrl to reload all.
I've attached mod inself in you don't have it and some skins examples.

Reactions: gazzeru

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Is this a good download link?
I mean, it at least have all the official DLCs included? Also, any good cum mod?

Reactions: ItsSmileTime

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Is this a good download link?
I mean, it at least have all the official DLCs included? Also, any good cum mod?
I do not recommend, there is newer version of this repack, I've posted magnet link
Just add that link into your torrent download manager App.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
USE THIS GAME ONLY FOR PLAYING AND NOT FOR MODDING!
Koikatsu/koikatu Harem 1.3
Game version: 4.0
Chara Studio: included
DLC: hallown included
BepInEx: r4.1.0.66 (update)
BepInEx plugin: r6.0.514 (update)
Uncensored: Include
Hardmod and Sideloader: include
Translation: Auto translate
Hsub: 3.0 (i think)
Koikplugin: 1.46 (patreon version) READ THE DAMN USERGUIDE.PDF TO KNOW HOW TO USE AND READ RELEASENOTE1.44.PDF TO KNOW HOW MAKE A THREESOME/FORSOME/FIVESOME.
Save: include ( use the second save data you have lover and sex friends)
Chara: include
Scene: include
Patchwork: Removed
UnlockHPositions: optional (read at the end how to active)
Cheat by MarC0: 1.8 (Press F12)
More Accessory: include
KKPE: include
KK GUIDMigration: Include
KoikatuGameplayMod: include
ObjectTreeDebugKK: include (press right CTRL)
Fixcomplain: Include (better perfomance and more)
Minunity3d: v3 (already installed)
Item mod for Chara Studio: include
Fix registry & start.bat: include
KK_InvisibleBody: Include (make the charcters body invisible)
BodySize over 200: Opzional (Read at the end how to set)
-------How to Install----
Open the rar drag and drop the game folder where you like, boot the game from koikatu.exe.
The windows is already set to fullscreen.
------How unistall------
Remove the game folder from your pc.
--------How to active all sex position------
You need to know if you active this options the plugin koik don't work well, the pove work but isn't possible add the girl.
Go in main menu-> Press F1-> select plugin/mod settings-> scroll down and find the voice UnlockHPositions and active. Rebot the game.
--------How toset body size over 200 limit--------
Use own risk.
Go in main menu-> Press F1-> select plugin/mod settings-> scroll down and find the voice SideUnlocker 1.5.
MAX 500 MIN -500. Reboot the game.
-------How unistall koikplugin-----
Remove the folder Plugin in main game folder, Remove the plugin in BepInEx/IPA.
----------Download-------
Mega:
Torrent: Attached file
-------HOW to create a "rape"----
First the girl must be not a lover or as sex friends and don't have the slutty trait and not with a horny state.
Follow the girl in toilet or in locker room or watch when she mastubate , active the evet and press ENTER.
--------BUG-------
None so far i know
-------------------------

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Hi I'm experiencing a bug for the character that you use, where parts of the face is grayed out. It affects both eyes starting from the brow to the cheek. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi I'm experiencing a bug for the character that you use, where parts of the face is grayed out. It affects both eyes starting from the brow to the cheek. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
You have some screenshort?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
How or what do i have to do when i promise a date with the girl on the weekend ? The choices are the same as during school days

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
My laptop is 64-bit from the error, reinstall windows 7 32bit. How to play, do not know if anyone has 32 version of the seal:':)FeelsBadMan:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.47 is out
This new version fixes various thing and refines multiple h situations, two new possibilities have been added and now girls who participate are talking ! By the way, ways to use girl's voices have changed, I do not use anymore HvoiceCtrl component, that may fixe the issue with KKsub. However when swapping character kPlug needs to reinit the one used by main girl, that still may create a bug... I had not found other method to change main girl voice type, so I won't be able to help more on KKsub compatibility issue. If somebody can test, please give feedback.

Reactions: gizosate

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
koikplugin 1.47 is out
This new version fixes various thing and refines multiple h situations, two new possibilities have been added and now girls who participate are talking ! By the way, ways to use girl's voices have changed, I do not use anymore HvoiceCtrl component, that may fixe the issue with KKsub. However when swapping character kPlug needs to reinit the one used by main girl, that still may create a bug... I had not found other method to change main girl voice type, so I won't be able to help more on KKsub compatibility issue. If somebody can test, please give feedback.
Is that a public release or or patreon only?
About koikplugin - it's great, but do you and others find it difficult to do the ''chain combos', or is it just me? Like theres so much shortcuts.

Katsuh

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys, i'm looking for a little help with the cloth of my character, someone here have nice skills editing acc or clothes :teary: ?

rita.png 48e7e31830788fe9768c046e77293377.png
The Character is Rita Mordio from Tales of Vesperia ;)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes