• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Koikplugin 1.5 (public version) and 1.5.1 (patreon version) are out
Public version HF

Patreon version

Info 1.5.1
Things I wanted to fix for the 1.5 build was faster to do than I thought !
There was an issue in storage room when inviting character, ground object could not be found but that is solved, other minor bugs have been fixed. Now, in first person view, when you are kissing or touching a guest, camera won't freeze.
In version 1.51 there's more possibilities to make other girls participate, 5 more during service and 1 during piston ( at cowgirl ).
DON'T ASK ME THE RAR/ZIP ANY TYPE OF ARCHIVE FOR THE PATREON VERSION!
Thanks a lot for your hard work. Really loving this plug-in. Really changes game experience.
My only complaint about this plug-in is that girls won't stop looking at the camera during H-scenes when not in first-person-view. I tried disabling the partner looks at camera it doesn't stop them from looking at the camera

Reactions: Madkiw

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Isn't the release date November 12 ? It's already past that
December 11 at least I think .... and it's not a pre release ...
The Japanese dates are days / months / year so it will be 11/12/2018.
Release date of the new DLC "After School" is 21st of December 2018.
On the screenshot is just release date of previous teaser, they post new teasers almost weekly, screenshots and some info.
Last one was posted on 11.16, first digit is a month number (apparently Japan uses weird date numbering system same as USA and few other countries).
More info about DLC is here

Last edited:
Reactions: MakotoYuki90

DoragonLoli

Sep 10, 2017
Hello! I'm pretty new to the forums (relatively. I just lurk from time to time) so I hope this is the right place to ask.

I'm currently playing through the game and noticed that the favour/friendship bar seems to be stuck when I reach Friend status with any of them (It doesn't go from a maxed-out green to progressing to yellow when interacting with them). I was wondering if this is a problem caused by some missing mods (I'm using vanilla characters and didn't touch the mod folder yet) or I need to do something else in-game to progress (Ask out on a date?)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
am i required to download all 3 parts in order to play the game or is this more like 3 different chapters that work as their own individual games?

DoragonLoli

Sep 10, 2017
am i required to download all 3 parts in order to play the game or is this more like 3 different chapters that work as their own individual games?
You need all three files. `.001` `.002` `.003` indicate that it's basically one big file split into three parts so that you don't have to download one big file

Reactions: Taco6696

Darkhorse17

Oct 16, 2018
That's the one I uploaded just a few posts back, it really is a good one. The subs are machine translated in real time by Google's translation software, so this is what we should have expected honestly. It does fine translating from English, but translating to it is a completely different story. Unfortunately, it did such a bad job that it made the text even worse than what it would have been in Japanese. The only way to edit the H subs is to edit the files that hold the text for them by hand. I'm not even sure which file handles that and I hesitate to even try given I can't even tell what half the lines are trying to say. I normally can on a typical machine translation or a bad human translation, but this is worse than both.
I'm willing to try and figure out what they're saying. After a few play-throughs, it'll be easier after having heard what the voice actress is saying (or moaning, or screaming...) My Japanese is awful, but my HENTAI Japanese is deec. :) I just can't find the damn files that contain the original Japanese text that Google translate is mangling. If someone could point me towards the whole "File > other file > here it is" path I would greatly appreciate it. As I said, I've looked and looked in the game's files and I can't figure out where it is grabbing the text from.

I used to write scripts for SDT (which was much easier) and if I can get it rolling with Koikatsu I can start writing custom scripts for that, too.

Reactions: alex2011

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
Alright 3 questions
Least important: what page do I have to go back to read people question after 4.5 release

Most important: how do I save game. I have no clue and nothing is telling me how to save

And how I get my game to read to me in english, japanese is beautiful but I'm trying to make someone love me and I haven't learned jap yet

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
I downloaded all 3 parts and then extracted it. Game will start but crash once it needs to load a character. Whether its editing one, making a new one, or anything. If i try to open the CharaStudio app it just gives me a black screen with the tools.

Anyone have this problem before and be able to help me?

Edit: also when i start the game and get to the class layout screen it tells me "Warning missing mods"?

Edit2: Ok so apparently this white screen problem is because some characters included in these files break the game? Im gonna try to figure out how to get rid of them. Will update.

Edit3: So im selecting a male character that works and thats getting things loading, but now Im getting a black screen basically once I arrive at the school the first time. This is getting really frustrating.

Last edited:

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
I solved the problem of loading screen deleting the male custom character and making a new one, without clothing mods, and official updates. I just installed hf patch for the translation. One tip: make a class with a maximum of 3 or 4 girls to test the game's peformance on your machine, you can also lower the quality of the game if you prefer.
How do you delete a character/get rid of the clothing mod? The version curently up has like 900 customs and i cant tell who comes with the default game

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
Alright 3 questions
Least important: what page do I have to go back to read people question after 4.5 release

Most important: how do I save game. I have no clue and nothing is telling me how to save

And how I get my game to read to me in english, japanese is beautiful but I'm trying to make someone love me and I haven't learned jap yet
You can save when you finish a day and go home.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
i still cant use anal vibrator on the H scene . the girl already in horny state and i use mods who can unlocks all possitions .
am i missing something ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes