• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
Well thanks for the heads up

side note: what causes an " Read from location 0000001a caused an access violation." error in chara studio if anyone knows. Messed up uncensor or GUI translator?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Well thanks for the heads up

side note: what causes an " Read from location 0000001a caused an access violation." error in chara studio if anyone knows. Messed up uncensor or GUI translator?
You must have a crash folder in your main game folder.
If you find a folder like this 30_10_2018_22_16 that is the crash folder

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i checked the crash folder which was where i found that error. Deleted a demosaic mod but that didnt change anything
What are you installed in your game?
Install again the game with yout mod and boot chara studio, if work that mean a mod you installed break your game

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Why the hell is he inserting infected files into this game?
I think he don't know that file was infected. I try the repack playhome from him, use virustotal and scan the exe and are safe.
The problem is repack of honey select with is infected. repack of KK can be safe and can't be safe.

bakakunbaka

Dec 28, 2017
I assume you've downloaded it from MEGA links in the first post. File extensions are .001, .002, .003 ? That's splited apart 7zip archive, you just need to place all 3 files in the same folder and extract only first one using WinRAR or 7zip, that's it.

But that's old version of the game, you'll have to find paid DLC 7/27 and other patches for it and install all mods yourself. If that's too complicated, download one of repack posted in this thread.
Thank you so much, where's the repack? Sorry for all the problems that i'm bringing to you, i'm new and my first language isn't english x)
P.S.: Also I extracted the 1st file but it creates an archive and I can't open it. Some help?

clynejr

May 11, 2017
hi guys .
with the news about flashbangZ repack for koikatu .
i think there's some malware in KK repack. but i am still not sure its from KK
the malware called win32.coinminer or whatsoever . it make ur ram up 50%
if someone got the same problem pls tell me how to remove the malware .

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
hi guys .
with the news about flashbangZ repack for koikatu .
i think there's some malware in KK repack. but i am still not sure its from KK
the malware called win32.coinminer or whatsoever . it make ur ram up 50%
if someone got the same problem pls tell me how to remove the malware .
Are you sure was from him repack?
What file is? A scanner from virustotal can be help

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
The uncensor from koikplugin is only male uncensor, right?
both

koikplugin 1.46 (patreon only) out a initial threesome
at moment work only for BJ 1H and BJ 2H
Head job 1h and 2h
He done it earlier than Illusion, good job!!

Thank you so much, where's the repack? Sorry for all the problems that i'm bringing to you, i'm new and my first language isn't english x)
P.S.: Also I extracted the 1st file but it creates an archive and I can't open it. Some help?
just search for links here, you'll find several repacks in this thread, including FlashBangZ (hope without virus), but you need to know how to download from torrents first.
Regarding archives, sorry, I did not download that archives, because they linked to old game version, not sure what content should be there after extraction, maybe ISO that you'll need to mount...

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
I have another question about koikplugin. So as anyone interested in that plugin know, you need to change the atari2.1 mod, by replacing one file inside of it. I have atari2.1 mod in "zipmod" format, and i can't open it. Any idea what to do?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I have another question about koikplugin. So as anyone interested in that plugin know, you need to change the atari2.1 mod, by replacing one file inside of it. I have atari2.1 mod in "zipmod" format, and i can't open it. Any idea what to do?
Don't use atari mod for kokplugin both have some problem each other, read userguide.pdf. About the zipmod i don't know how can help.

The uncensor from koikplugin is only male uncensor, right?
Yes use both gender, there a bug in chara studio if you make a futa characters.
both

He done it earlier than Illusion, good job!!

just search for links here, you'll find several repacks in this thread, including FlashBangZ (hope without virus), but you need to know how to download from torrents first.
Regarding archives, sorry, I did not download that archives, because they linked to old game version, not sure what content should be there after extraction, maybe ISO that you'll need to mount...
The modder are earlier that dev self.
Still early to call a real threesome, but at last better that nothing... the only thing a still waiting is add male chara interacting with the girl

gazzeru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello people
The number of body paint you can use on a girl(2). Is there a mod to add more body paint/tattoos on a girl?
Thx

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes