• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Knocking Up My Brother's Wife: My Sister-in-law Can't Resist My Seed [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was an extremely lazy wannabe VN. Risa falls way, way, WAY too quickly, and Ryuji is just a complete turd for no apparent reason. The scenes are hot enough, I suppose, though they're also kind of short. I'd say this thing is ok for a session or two, so to speak, but not much else.

For me, it was mostly disappointing on account of how quick the corruption is. When it happens this fast, and without magic or super-science or something being in the mix to help explain it, then it just feels meh. Not even proper character development...

Even by smut standards, this thing is pretty lazy. Likely a 2.5 stars on my end of things if I were to rate it. Maybe as low as 2 stars because Risa's face in standing images outside of the H-scenes looks really derpy at times.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes