• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Knocking Up My Brother's Wife: My Sister-in-law Can't Resist My Seed [Final] [Appetite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So what are the endings? And is there a gallery online?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I wonder how the Japanese manage to give birth, now with censorship that doesn't allow to show a pussy.

Do Japanese women have mosaics over their genitals in real life?

Anyway, censored shit ... who the fuck wants to play this?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Features: can have the same experience as the protagonist

I feel like that statement needs more of an explanation

Jan 6, 2019
Looks like its all censored?

Edit: Yes all censored - silly japanese, its okay to depict the acts, but not the genitals.
well, that's how most of these English publisher goes. They don't have enough resources to tell the artist to re-draw the entire thing again (and DeepCreamPy probably wasn't up to their standards yet), so they didn't. Remember, asking the artists to draw the same shit is not gonna be cheap.

Though some developers do refuses to make the mosaic completely removed (cough Yuzusoft) so can't really blame them either

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Looks like its all censored?

Edit: Yes all censored - silly japanese, its okay to depict the acts, but not the genitals.
Here's a fun fact = If an American woman suddenly became naked in public, she will most likely prioritize covering her face first BUT if it is a Japanese woman, she will most likely prioritize covering her genitals first.

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
One day, Ryuji hears from Risa that, due to Seiichi being infertile, they are unable to have children.
Until then, Seiichi, the golden child, had never experienced any setbacks in life.
If his first taste of failure came at this age, there's a chance he'd never be able to recover from it.
So, Ryuji makes a suggestion to Risa.
"I'll get you pregnant in place of my brother."
What? Even for Hentai logic, I'm struggling with this. Is this summary trying to imply that the wife - Risa - went to a clinic or a hospital to find out why she couldn't get pregnant without her husband there and somehow discovered - without her husband there - that her husband was the problem? How? Even if her reproductive system is working perfectly, they can't accurately detect the husband being infertile without him being there. They could've just gotten unlucky.

Risa clearly just wanted to get knocked up by her step brother.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
"Okay donate some of your sperm then please."

- Credits roll....

Seriously.. is it too much to ask for a little logic in these stories XD
In Japan they actually do "direct sperm injections". I'm not joking. There was a story where some married Japanese woman had sex 10 times with some guy she thought was a single man that went to Kyoto U but it turned out he was some married Chinese guy that went to a normal university. She then tried to sue the guy and surrendered the baby to the state. Apparently she went to a sperm donor for her second child in the first place because her husband has some hereditary disease. So the husband okayed being a cuck having his wife impregnated by another man.

So if you think these stories are ridiculous real life can just as stupid. Really makes you wonder if what looks like braindead nonsensical NTR stories is just us not understanding Japan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist and Nessiah
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes