RPGM Completed Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] [RJ246162]

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Pls help i wanna play the game
I had the same error,i tried to unzip the game in japanese code using bandizip,and the game now work.

But there is a lot of (useless) dialogues,and the game crash often,making it hard to play/advance in story.
I didn't go out of the village yet,and the game already crashed 2 times...

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
I think the fault lies in the Zip file, I mean most of the file name was already gibberish no matter how you tried to extract it.

I think there was an error in compression (not using japanese ASCII format) which cause these bunch of other error.
(Manually renaming the file work, but too tiring to do.)

Reactions: Nikayame

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone following Kagura Games has some notice about the game? like we know it isn't scrapped but si the project in pause or is there a reason why no news have been announced?

Reactions: f9account

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
Anyone following Kagura Games has some notice about the game? like we know it isn't scrapped but si the project in pause or is there a reason why no news have been announced?
The developer who made the game stated that the game would come out on steam in fall, I'm guessing that's related to Kagura since this isn't his first game with them

Rezzerex

Nov 1, 2017
The developer who made the game stated that the game would come out on steam in fall, I'm guessing that's related to Kagura since this isn't his first game with them
cool, hoping for the best. thanks for the info

Love Yandere

Jan 22, 2018
IDK why i couldnt see H-scene. I bought it on Steam and what i got is a non-H game ?? Even the Tavern and Brothel got censored too @@~

Last edited: