RPGM Completed Knights Of Messiah [The Answer of Truth] [RJ246162]

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 7
Language: MTL English from Japanese, with a bit of fixing here and there

So this is my first time attempting to translate a game so theres no possible way anything could go wrong right? Mainly machine translated with some occasional grammatical fixes for things that irked me too much. Everything is translated except for some minor NPC names that appear on the top left dialogue box and the profiles page. Another problem is the game might occasionally crash without any error message at all. Not sure why that happens still since I can't recreate the crash even after going back to the same scene.

Some other features I added:
- better full screen using F8 and F9 key
- removed heart censor in character H stats
- removed locked doors inside Scene replay room
- added NPC in 2nd room of scene replay who sells all items in the game...kinda cheating but shhhh-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download

Last edited:

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
I am absolutely going to try this out. Even machine translated will be able to tide me over on this until Kagura can finish theirs sometime in the first half of 2021 (according to a Ci-en comment Gyu made).

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Feel free to post errors you find and I will do what I can to take care of them and help out.

NPC names not being translated are probably Varibles or plugin variables. just have to find the plugin or variable that hosts the values nad change them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
Found an error. In Chapter 3, if you fail against the tentacle monsters the first time, subsequent attempts after talking to Alain at night you'll freeze in the spot immediately behind Alain when you're attempting to approach the chimera and the tentacle beasts.

1607736406939.png

fengmaster

Feb 11, 2018
regarding the game crash on start up, that sounds like something on your end rather than the translation and the game. I was able to start it up fine from scratch, and it seems like others are able to use the translation fine based on the previous error report. not too sure how to help you but maybe try a system restart?

regarding that alain scene. That's a bug which seems to existed from the base game so it's not a problem of the translation. However, I do know how to fix that so I'll go ahead and move the position of Alain a square over for you guys anyway. Though it should be pretty hard to encounter since most people would save before the boss fight instead of losing and running the whole way back.

I updated my patch with the other fixes I made since yesterday, should be more stable.

avarche

May 2, 2018
Forgot to mention i use joiplay on android so maybe the game isnt compatible with it.
But the app shouldve said that it isnt.
Srry for wasting your time

Edit: found the crashfile maybe you can see what the problem is.
I dont understand anything at all with these things.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Forgot to mention i use joiplay on android so maybe the game isnt compatible with it.
But the app shouldve said that it isnt.
Srry for wasting your time
I've heard people mention before that there are multiple versions of joiplay (not sure if that is true becasue I dont use android for games like this) and some versions work worse then others You may need to up/downgrade to get it working. just a thought.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I don't suppose anyone could post the link as 2 parts or with something without a download limit? (like google drive)

Sep 21, 2020
Change your unicode setting to Japanese so you can extract files with the correct name.
I changed unicode to japanese from the administrator tab, then extracted the files again from the old zip that i downloaded(before I changed unicode to japanese) and got the same error. Anything else I was supposed to do?

Jul 27, 2018
the hero we need. played this game a long time ago in the japanese version. managed to finish the game but obviously I couldn t collect all the scenes (or understand most of the story). let's check this mtl version with fixes. kagura announced a translation for this but nothing more was said about it since then

Reactions: Goblin Slayer