Others Completed Knight Princess Eris [v1.0] [Wild Flower]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Nice one Mack! I'm always down for these arcadey ol' school side-scrollers. Hentai or not.
The clunky movement doesn't even bother me at this point, lol.
Thank you.

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
This game is a piece of trash I've gotten baited by twice now.

It has no gameplay value and the best sprite sex it has to offer is the very first with the slime.

The sprites are entirely recycled from "Smoothly Animated RPG" something game by the same creator.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The English version of the game has also become available on DLsite:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I wanted to give this game chance since the sprites gives me a very good first impressions, but since I can't run it, I wonder whether I should bother try fixing the issue since the review says it's not worth playing.

This is the error message I got:
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling this program may fix this problem."

Hypothetically, you could manually edit out the censors as the sprite assets are in Resources/img...probably, I can't open the majority of them so I could be wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM and Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I wanted to give this game chance since the sprites gives me a very good first impressions, but since I can't run it, I wonder whether I should bother try fixing the issue since the review says it's not worth playing.

This is the error message I got:
"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling this program may fix this problem."

Hypothetically, you could manually edit out the censors as the sprite assets are in Resources/img...probably, I can't open the majority of them so I could be wrong.
Dude, this error is easily google'able. You basically don't have a library that many applications use. Try installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, see if this solves the issue.

• Angry
Reactions: rin tashiro

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Dude, this error is easily google'able. You basically don't have a library that many applications use. Try installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, see if this solves the issue.
I asked in the first place because the game in question has poor reviews. I originally wanted to give it a chance, but since I have to go an extra mile to resolve an issue in the process, I'm having second thoughts. Had this game been rated higher, I would've solve this issue discreetly. At most, I would've checked whether this issue is common enough to be notified on the first post.

• Angry
Reactions: Buziol

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I asked in the first place because the game in question has poor reviews. I originally wanted to give it a chance, but since I have to go an extra mile to resolve an issue in the process, I'm having second thoughts. Had this game been rated higher, I would've solve this issue discreetly. At most, I would've checked whether this issue is common enough to be notified on the first post.
Visual C++ runtimes are something you tend to need for running any amount of shit anyway.

Reactions: bobbot and Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Instead of facepalming at yourself, try to read into the comment and the issue you are having. It is not going an extra mile - more like evading shit that is on your way.
It's just installing a thing that you should have installed long time ago (unless you have a fresh windows installation). The game reviews are completely irrelevant here because this is an issue that you WILL encounter eventually in some other application, sooner or later. It's a popular library, provided by MS on their official website and will take you less than a minute to install.

So, do yourself a favour and just download it and install it. If not for this game, than for something more worthwhile :)

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
Aight, finished it in like an hour. Platforming and combat are both clunky garbage, but pixel art is nice so here's a file to save you from pain. Unzip and put the file in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Knight Princess Eris\save
It didn't make this file for me.

Update: The save file for me in the the game folder.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes