Others Completed Knight Princess Eris [v1.0] [Wild Flower]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Aight, finished it in like an hour. Platforming and combat are both clunky garbage, but pixel art is nice so here's a file to save you from pain. Unzip and put the file in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Knight Princess Eris\save
thank you kind sir

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Guys..i can't run the game. I always have this popup: "the application failed to run correctly (0xc000007b)"

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Wait a second! I've already played this game. And finished it! It was quite some time ago...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Guys..i can't run the game. I always have this popup: "the application failed to run correctly (0xc000007b)"
As a minute of Googling could have told you most likely you're missing Visual C++ runtimes.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Please let me know if I missed any tags. Enjoy!
Missing a few, yeah; scat, for instance. Would have been nice to have a warning. :p (Also creampie, drugs, humiliation, lactation, male domination (I think?), masturbation, (probably) multiple penetration (bit hard to tell behind the censor), pregnancy, rape, sex toys and tentacles.)

Basically, your kingdom was betrayed a year ago, and you were raped and tortured by the man who betrayed it and the demons who overran it; most of the sex scenes are Eris reminiscing between levels about the abuses she suffered at their hands. Now she's trying to reclaim the kingdom, save any people who are still alive, kill the demons and drive them out. A few of the sex scenes are also present day molestation by monsters or evil people.

Oh, and isn't the RPGM tag for RPG Maker games? This is a Pixel Maker game, which is a different engine entirely.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Missing a few, yeah; scat, for instance. Would have been nice to have a warning. :p (Also creampie, drugs, humiliation, lactation, male domination (I think?), masturbation, (probably) multiple penetration (bit hard to tell behind the censor), pregnancy, rape, sex toys and tentacles.)
wtf those are quite a few key tags man, steam reviews confirm this, IDK why they'd think scat+censored would be worth 15 bucks on steam

edit: adding some extracted assets of varying interest (not including the scat/degenerate shit)
there's not really that much to this, only two scat/piss scenes, a couple multiple penetrations, only one fat bastard, and a couple well done canvas bosses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
this actually reminds me of another platformer that looks realllly similar in terms of the heroine. Gonna give this a try

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes