4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Art looks great, looking forward for more (btw it really needs animation, we are in 2023 after all)
I can't add animations right now as it's two times more expensive and way more time consuming to make than still pictures. It's unsustainable.

One of the solution I found was to add those comics pages during fights. It wasn't there during the first playtest build and most of the playtesters told me fights lacked dynamics.

I'll think about adding animations if I get enough support to go for it, but sadly I can't promise anything right now.

I'm definitely watching this. And while this might be out of the scope of the development, I'd love to see fights take more than just one click to resolve, either win or lose, and humiliating your opponent or getting humiliated yourself before the fight resolves affecting how people -- the school and your allies -- think of you and treat you.
I do plan to add more complex fight in the future. I just wanted to avoid starting with a very complex first fight as adding more actions would require even more illustrations.

But it's one of my goal to add more complexity into the game, relationship and fights.

So I know there will be lezdom for losing fights but will there be lezdom for romance. If so will you be able to pick if you can be dom by the Li.
For some Li yes.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
As much as I like the game so far, there are a lot of grammatical inconsistencies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this colossal work. It's truly helpful. Unfortunately, English is not my native language, and despite multiple proofreads, there are always errors that slip through the cracks. However, I try to note the mistakes I make to prevent them from happening again.

Letting a space between the last word of a sentence and the question mark or exclamation point following it, for example, is such a common mistake since it is the correct way to write in my native language.

I noticed quite a few missing commas among the mistakes you pointed out. I'll take note of that for next time.

I'll try to upload an updated version this week to fix all the little mistakes people helped me to spot.

Thank you again.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I like what's going on so far. The characters are fairly well established and consistent, the plot has me somewhat intrigued and the sex scenes are also well written and make up for the lack of accurate visuals with their detailed descriptions.

I have a number of criticisms but I'll only mention the main one for now: it's unnecessarily long. Many descriptions and dialogue scenes could be trimmed down and still retain their full meaning while possibly also getting rid of some of the, shall we say, less impressive bits of writing, like a few comedic moments that felt a bit forced.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
This is really a great start! You can feel that every detail didn't went unnoticed: from the lore of the original anime to the new characters, everything feels smooth, even natural regardless of the hentai plot. The CG are pretty nice too! The gameplay however is quite lacking, I think 3 choices for a Battle Fuck mechanic is a bit poor... I hope we will get more choices in the future, especially considering the hint of the possibility of different narrative paths. Anyways I will keep following the development and I hope you will succeed.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
My only complaint is that Ryuko's boobs look kinda weird in her naked standing portrait. Her nipples are both facing straight forward despite her boobs facing slightly outwards. I draw a lot of NSFW stuff myself and know that nipple placement can be hard to get right though, so I get it if you don't wanna fix it lol. Slight critique aside, I'm loving everything about this and can't wait for the next update

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I like what's going on so far. The characters are fairly well established and consistent, the plot has me somewhat intrigued and the sex scenes are also well written and make up for the lack of accurate visuals with their detailed descriptions.

I have a number of criticisms but I'll only mention the main one for now: it's unnecessarily long. Many descriptions and dialogue scenes could be trimmed down and still retain their full meaning while possibly also getting rid of some of the, shall we say, less impressive bits of writing, like a few comedic moments that felt a bit forced.
The whole game is indeed quite wordy. I try, at the very least, to ensure that each scene is useful for the plot. That's also why, despite the school setting, there will be almost no "class" scenes. I hope to improve over time, and I will probably ask more feedback about it from all the players that played this game.

This is really a great start! You can feel that every detail didn't went unnoticed: from the lore of the original anime to the new characters, everything feels smooth, even natural regardless of the hentai plot. The CG are pretty nice too! The gameplay however is quite lacking, I think 3 choices for a Battle Fuck mechanic is a bit poor... I hope we will get more choices in the future, especially considering the hint of the possibility of different narrative paths. Anyways I will keep following the development and I hope you will succeed.
Programming is definitely my biggest weakness. Integrating a more complex combat system will be difficult for me. Nevertheless, this first battle is certainly a first attempt, and I will have to do better for the next ones. The issue I currently face is the balance between the complexity of the battles and the need to illustrate most of the action. The more complicated the battles are, the more illustrations I need, the more resources I require, and the longer people will have to wait. It's important to maintain reasonable deadlines between each update while striving for improvement. One solution was the addition of a 'comic pages' format to illustrate the battles, which didn't exist in the game's first test version. I'll continue to explore and find other solutions.

My only complaint is that Ryuko's boobs look kinda weird in her naked standing portrait. Her nipples are both facing straight forward despite her boobs facing slightly outwards. I draw a lot of NSFW stuff myself and know that nipple placement can be hard to get right though, so I get it if you don't wanna fix it lol. Slight critique aside, I'm loving everything about this and can't wait for the next update
This is the very first sprite that was made, and I also think it's the one that needs the most touching up. Unfortunately, it's also the sprite of the main character.

Reactions: Baemz and ArhraCole

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
while i get the game's intend is to have the nude combat, will we get outfits for ryuko or satsuki like the senketsu or junketsu outfits?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
while i get the game's intend is to have the nude combat, will we get outfits for ryuko or satsuki like the senketsu or junketsu outfits?
Answering that question could get me dangerously close to the spoiler zone. :confused:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Je me suis refais le jeu et j'ai vraiment hâte de voir la suite, j'ai effectué deux sauvegardes aussi avec le choix de fin et je pense que c'est ce que je vais faire si il y aura plusieurs routes différentes à l'avenir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've replayed the game and I'm really looking forward to the sequel, I've made two saves too with the end choice and I think that's what I'll do if there are several different routes in the future.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Je me suis refais le jeu et j'ai vraiment hâte de voir la suite, j'ai effectué deux sauvegardes aussi avec le choix de fin et je pense que c'est ce que je vais faire si il y aura plusieurs routes différentes à l'avenir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've replayed the game and I'm really looking forward to the sequel, I've made two saves too with the end choice and I think that's what I'll do if there are several different routes in the future.
Knowing how tricky saves can be and how challenging it is to get back into the story after a long waiting period, I plan to add, with each new update, the option to restart the game from any point. I will also add a short recap in order to refresh everyone's memory, so nobody get lost.

jj12

Nov 3, 2018
Great game, been following this for a while. The art is great and great yuri games are quite rare so good luck on the development and congrats for finally releasing v0.1.

Reactions: Envy*
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes