• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner 2.jpg

Overview:
A parody game set up in an alternative sequel to the Kill La Kill anime. This parody combines both canon and original characters in a story that focuses on yuri/lesbian content and sexfight/wrestling. Having watched the official anime is NOT NECESSARY if you want to play this game, as the story is crafted to be accessible to those unfamiliar with the fandom. However, it's important to note that this game contains spoilers for some major plots of the original media.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: Hetzer/Gwedelino - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, French
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

16.png Subscristar Picture 2.jpg itch picture 4.png 13.png 15.png 14.png itch picture 7.png Patreon Picture 4.jpg 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I saw your project on Discord. I wish you good luck. :)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah, i remember this anime. hilariously crazy with some kickass soundtracks (seriously, listen to ).
too bad that we apparently don't actually fight, but good luck with the game.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Is the mc submissive or dominant?
Both, it will depend on the player's choices. However, given Ryuko's assertive personality, she starts closer to dominant than submissive, and it will generally take more time to reach that stage (and not with all characters).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kirto12 and Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Je suis vraiment pressé de voir la suite, l'intrigue a l'air vraiment bonne !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to see what happens next, the plot sounds really good !

Jul 15, 2020
Ayyyyyy! This game finally released, and looks as good as promised. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Nice to see something great made about one of the first anime I ever watched. Still memorable

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes