VN Ren'Py KLK Ryûko's Rumble dev thread

JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
Nice, keep it up, sorry i cant support you in any way since inflation is crazy and moneys tight, but maybe when i get this all figured out, i can donate some

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Nice, keep it up, sorry i cant support you in any way since inflation is crazy and money tight, but maybe when i get this all figured out, i can donate some
Of course, no problem, posting comments is already nice enough since it gives more visibility to my project. :D

The whole game will remain free for everyone. I will just give early access to people who support it + some other bonus like extra previews and news. To be honest, I haven't even taken the time to create a Patreon page. I'm going to do it soon so there'll at least be some content on it when I release the first public build.

It's a little stressful getting closer to the fateful moment. o_O
I have no idea how many people are going to download the very first build. Maybe it will draw a lot of attention, maybe none.
That's when I'm going to really feel the pressure of making a game because at the moment everything is rather peaceful.
I'll probably post this first build of a week-end, as I'd have more time to interact with people.

I'll also post the game itch, ulmf and reddit, but I know that the biggest community is still F95.
I'm sure there will be people reposting the game on other sites anyway.

Wait and see.

Oct 26, 2017
Relax, take your time Gwedelino. The community has been polite and patient so far - that's a good sign :)

I'd suggest leaving the visibility and advertising to fans so you don't have to feel the extra burden of multiple community commitment (one or two communities is a tough enough task to handle). Itch's a different story since you can go full dev there but no reasonable person will expect you to post everywhere.

Keep up the good work as always, if your first build is platinum, people might dream of unobtainium as the next update so don't be too hard on yourself if something's amiss. The initial major feedback (when constructive) usually helps you with directions and strengthening the roadmap for a smoother ride.

The new banner is a great decision, by the way. Using an actual preview conveys the content a lot better without being "touch here to commence masturbation". Makes for a nice sig as well after resizing for F95 fan sigs later on.

JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
hey! i know a few sites i can post your game on. if i can help out in any way please let me know. of course ill give all credit and link to your page as well as your name in the title EX [Ryukos Rumble-Gwedelino]

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I don't think you even need to do it, as I know it will be done anyway.

Every game posted here ends up being reposted on dozens of other sharing sites at lightning speed.
I'll just make my threads/post my build on the bigger sites and the rest will take care of itself.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Especially since your game looks very promising so in my opinion it will find its audience and will have a certain success without a doubt, I don't worry.

JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
I shared one more teaser on my Discord, so I'm also posting it here.
That's probably the last teaser I will make before the release.

Do you remember the sketch I showed you last month? Here is how it looks like in the game.

View attachment 3037453

It's getting close. :D
looks sooo good i cant wait. it feels like my son has just gotten out of his teen years and is about to enter adult hood.

And i couldnt be more proud :') (im proud of you Gwedilino)

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Gwedelino y a t-il des relations slave/master de prévu pour le jeu, j'ai espoir de voir ça entre les deux frangines. :sneaky: