• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from KisX that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-01-31:
The entire folder is ~1,3 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.
Short clips have been looped to be at least 6 seconds long.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanted to do others in 5k, but due to hardware or software limitations, this resolution (4300*4300) is too much. 4k was also too much, so these are in 2k:
Lara On the floor 5K
Lara Treadmill 5K
Lara Beach session 5K

Stimulating Lara's senses did not work at all, even in lower resolutions. It seems FlowFrames has some issues doing 1:1 aspect ratio.
Lara Poolside 5K is only available in 5k, so it's not interpolated.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Also Fugtrup got banned from pixiv for the render being too realistic.
I think that Pixiv is slowly banning 3D content altogether, leaving only 2D drawing probably.

And oh, of course CP is still allowed because Pixiv is fine with it as long as it's just 2D. Even 3D is too much for them.

khasamee

Mar 11, 2022
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from KisX that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-01-31: Pixeldrain
The entire folder is ~1 GB.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files also contain all relevant meta-data.

Additional information:

I wanted to do the following, but due to hardware or software limitations, this resolution (4300*4300) is too much:
Lara Stimulating Lara's senses 5K
Lara On the floor 5K
Lara Poolside 5K
Lara Treadmill 5K
Lara Beach session 5K
please do the other, you dont need to do it at 5K, 2k is fine tho, cuz we all dont watch these on big ass tv in the living room hehe , as long as you do it all in 60 fps ^___^

edit :
ooh and thank you

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
please do the other, you dont need to do it at 5K, 2k is fine tho, cuz we all dont watch these on big ass tv in the living room hehe , as long as you do it all in 60 fps ^___^

edit :
ooh and thank you
I realized that, too. Silly me. I have updated my post above.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
2024-01-31: Pixeldrain
The entire folder is ~1,3 GB.

Additional information:

I wanted to do others in 5k, but due to hardware or software limitations, this resolution (4300*4300) is too much. 4k was also too much, so these are in 2k:
Lara On the floor 5K
Lara Treadmill 5K
Lara Beach session 5K

Stimulating Lara's senses did not work at all, even in lower resolutions. It seems FlowFrames has some issues doing 1:1 aspect ratio.
Lara Poolside 5K is only available in 5k, so it's not interpolated.
Lara Sailing 5k60 added.

Reactions: Dankeykrang

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
it's just a pity that he doesn't finish, maybe the author hasn't learned how to draw liquids yet, most likely

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote