3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

eeddiee

Sep 5, 2021
Hi there, anyone have access to the newly released lara model?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
tbh if I wasn't told that this was Lara, I wouldn't know who it was. don't get me wrong, the model is insanely good looking, but to me it just doesn't look like Lara Croft. but maybe that's just me
I prefer Lara from the "Rise" for example, "Shadow" Lara was good as well, but idk that wasn't it.

KisX definitely made her higher, and probably modified face features for that, or tried to combine Lara from the games and Angelina's Jolie Lara, ldk

Every artist twisted Lara's face to their tastes at this point, and this one is pretty damn good

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I prefer Lara from the "Rise" for example, "Shadow" Lara was good as well, but idk that wasn't it.

KisX definitely made her higher, and probably modified face features for that, or tried to combine Lara from games and Angelina's Jolie Lara, ldk

Every artist twisted Lara's face to their tastes at this point, and this one is pretty damn good
oh for sure, i may be nitpicking but the model is still very good itself

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Apone's Lara is still the most authentic - 100% hit Lara for me, not even Wildeer's

Fukin look at this face o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He never share models tho, and I think it's Daz
This model looks like a combination of Lara Croft (SOTR) for Daz Studio Genesis 8 Female and Lara Croft ROTTR For G8F with additional body morphs.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
tbh if I wasn't told that this was Lara, I wouldn't know who it was. don't get me wrong, the model is insanely good looking, but to me it just doesn't look like Lara Croft. but maybe that's just me
my thoughts exactly. great model but doesnt look like Lara. Maybe Kis should just go all in on the OCs, that Revna OC was really cool

Reactions: wetnoodle32

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Only thing I didn't like about his older model was the dumb tribal tats. He needs to put the old face / hair on the new body. Glad he got rid of the stupid tribal tattoos at least. That's something. Face is still way off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bort740 and DD3DD

cd13

Mar 5, 2019
You know, people, the remake Lara is not only one. This one is pretty reasonable take on the Anniversary edition or even Angel of Darkness Lara.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Only thing I didn't like about his older model was the dumb tribal tats. He needs to put the old face / hair on the new body. Glad he got rid of the stupid tribal tattoos at least. That's something. Face is still way off.
:sneaky: I'm in the other camp, would luv to see the tribal tats on this model :love::love::love:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
While the model has nothing to do with Lara Croft really, I gotta say it's a damn good animation. Although one thing that bugs me about KisX's works is how "grainy" they are. Could this be filtered out somehow?

khasamee

Mar 11, 2022
While the model has nothing to do with Lara Croft really, I gotta say it's a damn good animation. Although one thing that bugs me about KisX's works is how "grainy" they are. Could this be filtered out somehow?
agreed, Kis's animation is so good, my only complaint is that there is no cumshot or creampie T____T

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I'm gonna answer to myself here, in case someone is also interested. I ran the original 2K file through Hybrid software, interpolating it to 60 FPS and running DeNoise filter FFT3DFilter on Sigma 12. The difference is noticeable, but I also didn't want to completely erase the texture of her skin. Compare it to the original yourselves, if you want.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote