Others Completed [KiriKiri Z][Completed, English] Creature reaction inside the ship! 2 [1.0] [Arekara4nen]

Dec 15, 2020
Creature reaction inside the ship! 2 English translation!

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Original: Japanese, Translation: English

Preview Images:
1618432606644.png 1618432775453.png

Patch

All text and voice lines are translated.

Instructions/Information

Just put the mod folder in the game directory (do not rename this, needs to be named mod to work correctly) and replace the data.xp3 file. You can delete the existing _mod folder if you want.

The game requires your system locale to be Japan or use Locale Emulator, refer to here: How to run Japanese games on Windows

On startup, you'll get a dialog asking if you want fullscreen or not.

Then just toggle the language UI from Japanese to English, and enjoy!

1618424391813.png

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Holy shit this is amazing and out of nowhere! Just applied it and from the small bit I've skimmed through it appears to be working perfectly!! Shame about the voiced lines but I guess there is no file for that which makes it tricky to translate. Still having all the other text translated it super helpfull to figuring out what's going on. Hopefully someone is able to shed more light on voice lines. (I noticed that there are some random text lines during the animations which have been translated. I'm guessing the text which is translated was the only thing available for that scene and the rest if up to translation the audio into english text.) It seems to be pulling from a set list of phrases when you replay the scenes which have text on them.
Might I request you translate the First game and the 1.5 one also. I along with many others I'm sure would really appreciate it!
Thanks again for this! Great Work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Qismyfavourite
Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for the thanks! I actually did translate the first game and its DLC here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-ship-v1-0-1-5-arekara4nen.31221/post-4768112, but that patch was made for the base versions of those games and doesn't work with the most recently updated versions. I plan on making a compatible patch, but I'll have to acquire the newest versions and it may take a bit of time.

The voice lines that are currently there had provided text because the protagonist's mouths are... otherwise occupied (which is nice, that would be hell to try to translate). The other voice lines would be pretty easy to put in, but I don't actually speak Japanese. I've been slowly transcribing and translating the voice lines from the first game, but it's a tough process, and Duolingo doesn't have courses that teach common monster rape terms :LOL:.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the thanks! I actually did translate the first game and its DLC here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-ship-v1-0-1-5-arekara4nen.31221/post-4768112, but that patch was made for the base versions of those games and doesn't work with the most recently updated versions. I plan on making a compatible patch, but I'll have to acquire the newest versions and it may take a bit of time.

The voice lines that are currently there had provided text because the protagonist's mouths are... otherwise occupied (which is nice, that would be hell to try to translate). The other voice lines would be pretty easy to put in, but I don't actually speak Japanese. I've been slowly transcribing and translating the voice lines from the first game, but it's a tough process, and Duolingo doesn't have courses that teach common monster rape terms :LOL:.
Yea picked up the other two games to.Great job! Would be cool if someone can translate the speech but still as it is now it's still 100 times better than no translation at all. Also that Duolingo bit killed me! xD

Reactions: seva_morozow
May 28, 2019
I am not sure but may be this link

Creature reaction inside the ship! 2 2021
Thanks!

I don't know why but for some reason they copied and saved the entire folder inside the compressed file 2 times and that is why it weighed twice as much, the good thing is that it runs without problems and it also works with the translation!

Reactions: PopWaterZE
Dec 15, 2020
Translation is making some kind of error 4 me ;c unlucky
It looks like your data.xp3 file isn't correct, are you sure you grabbed the right translation? Based on the size and creation date, that looks like the one that I made for the first game. Should be around 8 MB instead of 700.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone know if Part 2 was the last chapter? Or do you think there will be a part 3? If so, I know it will take time to finish but I hope we can get an explanation to what happened to the main girl and the rescue team.