Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Hope KJimmy doesn't do a repeat of when he went to Futa-only art. That cost him a lot of Patreons, to a point where after almost a year he reversed course and went back to Female+Futa.
Answer to me on twitter " Drawing both versions didn't bring in more customers. " Shakes head when you only do 1 none futa pic every other month no its not going to. At this point about to be cleared for HD space.

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
Answer to me on twitter " Drawing both versions didn't bring in more customers. " Shakes head when you only do 1 none futa pic every other month no its not going to. At this point about to be cleared for HD space.
"Drawing both versions didn't bring in more customers."

Ouch, that's gonna cost him an unfortunate amount in the long-term.

Reactions: Death69inc

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
It's funny people think he's unaware of how much money he makes from what, or that he's lying for some reason.
Imagine he is I mean patreon literally gives you your stats. What Im saying is yeah your not going to make more money if the poele who want nonfuta see you do one picture once every 2 months, so yeah wouldnt see a jump in subs. Doesnt matter reguardless he cares less lol

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I think one of KJ's biggest problems is that his patreon is not very competitive with other nsfw artists of similar talent. A lot of other artists get a lot more subscriptions because there is a lot more initial value for becoming one because they offer an archive of all their previous works for only a few bucks. For KJ to not offer that even though all, or most, of his previous stuff is easily accessable in some form for free is rediculous. I mean ffs for $15 a month i only get access to two previous drawings and a discount on gumroad? I mean come on.

It's a fact that it a lot harder to get people to initially subscribe than get them to stay, especially if it's a low enough amount per month. A lot of people, myself included, completely forget that we're subscribed to someone on patreon, or at least forget to unsubscribe. And big whoop, you know, because it's only a few bucks a month, but it's a lot easier to justify that initial subcription if you get access to a whole breadth of content instead of just what's put out that month, which you may or may not like.

Jun 22, 2018
I think one of KJ's biggest problems is that his patreon is not very competitive with other nsfw artists of similar talent. A lot of other artists get a lot more subscriptions because there is a lot more initial value for becoming one because they offer an archive of all their previous works for only a few bucks. For KJ to not offer that even though all, or most, of his previous stuff is easily accessable in some form for free is rediculous. I mean ffs for $15 a month i only get access to two previous drawings and a discount on gumroad? I mean come on.

It's a fact that it a lot harder to get people to initially subscribe than get them to stay, especially if it's a low enough amount per month. A lot of people, myself included, completely forget that we're subscribed to someone on patreon, or at least forget to unsubscribe. And big whoop, you know, because it's only a few bucks a month, but it's a lot easier to justify that initial subcription if you get access to a whole breadth of content instead of just what's put out that month, which you may or may not like.
I was going to support him a while back until I noticed that. I like his stuff but no way am I going to be paying upwards of 200 bucks to get access to all of his content.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019

I was going to support him a while back until I noticed that. I like his stuff but no way am I going to be paying upwards of 200 bucks to get access to all of his content.
If You Have Suggestions About His Content And His Prices You Can Go And Complain To Him In His Public Patreon Posts :rolleyes:Complaining About His Prices On A Page Where You Can Get The Content For Free... Kinda Funny To Say Another Thing, All His Content Is Uploaded Here, Free And Still You Complain xD

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020

Yeah, the fact that you can't get an archive of all of his content on Patreon is a major red flag. It's why I never signed up for his Patreon.

Mattiams

Jun 30, 2020
July 2023 Rewards (Females + Futas) ^-^ (Amazing Variants)
-2023-07: Mega
View attachment 2842724
Would it be possible to re-upload some of the content? The torrent on ehentai appears to be dead now, as are most links here. The content I've managed to acquire from links here, and one from ehentai is:

2019:05. May
2020:n/a
2021:06. June - Including the 4K Edited versions of Samsung Sam provided by SAAVEDRA, downloaded from ehentai
11. November
12. December
2022:03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June - Including the Fem Widow pinups
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
2023:01. January
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July
EDIT: Also acquired the 'Star Wars Aayla Secura Artpack' as uploaded by javgrool.

This means the following content is not available for download (excluding the compressed collection, I'd ideally want the full res content):
2019:Unknown if predates May
06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
2020:01. January
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
2021:01. January
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
2022:01. January
02. February
2023 appears to be a complete collection. No releases so far on Gumroad past July.
I'm unsure if I can tag members, so I've replied to SAAVEDRA's latest link, seeing as they've been the one to supply us with this in the past.
I hope a list of what's missing helps, if needed, if links are provided, I can move them into months of release, and look to try and host them?

Reactions: suler1228

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Would it be possible to re-upload some of the content? The torrent on ehentai appears to be dead now, as are most links here. The content I've managed to acquire from links here, and one from ehentai is:

2021:06. June - Including the 4K Edited versions of Samsung Sam provided by SAAVEDRA, downloaded from ehentai
11. November
12. December
04. April
05. May
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July
EDIT: Also acquired the 'Star Wars Aayla Secura Artpack' as uploaded by javgrool.

This means the following content is not available for download (excluding the compressed collection, I'd ideally want the full res content):
06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
02. February
2023 appears to be a complete collection. No releases so far on Gumroad past July.
I'm unsure if I can tag members, so I've replied to SAAVEDRA's latest link, seeing as they've been the one to supply us with this in the past.
I hope a list of what's missing helps, if needed, if links are provided, I can move them into months of release, and look to try and host them?
I Will Reupload Everything This Week

Reactions: Mattiams

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019

11. November
12. December
04. April
05. May
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July

06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
11. November
12. December
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
07. July
08. August
09. September
10. October
02. February
Everything Since 2018-11 To 2023-09 Rewards + Extras
RamonaAndKim02.jpg RamonaAndKimFuta02.jpg Akeno02.jpg AkenoFuta03.jpg WednesdayFem03.jpg WednesdayFuta02.jpg McMommyFem1.jpg McMommyFuta1.jpg

Jun 22, 2018
Reactions: suler1228

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Are the images themselves compressed or downsized or something? I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, I'm just confused on how that can all fit into 2gb.
It Is The Original Size And Weight :confused: KJimmy Has Always Worked With That Quality Even In His Most Recent Rewards

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Does someone has this pack form him?
The Princesses Art Pack 1