Jun 22, 2018
Can the OP be updated with those links? On a side note I was just looking at his stuff and god damn does he charge a lot for his artwork. Almost 100 bucks for a full year of releases.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
It's Hard To Know If Those Versions Will Ever Return As Almost All Of KJimmy's Patrons Choose Only Futanari Versions 7u7
Yeah its sad as I like the art when it has none futa vers. Maybe its time to stop fallowing him stopped supporting long ago because of the no reg months and his responce when i asked about it.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
thanks for the up! shakes head 1 female ver of 3 maybe time to give up on this one. Like the art style just eh....
I gave up on patreon while back figured I see if it corrected before I resubbed.... it seemed like it was then not lol.
I Think That KJimmy Has Stopped Being Interested In Female Variations In His Works Or Maybe He Just Focuses On The Futa Sector Of His Followers :( I Really Like The Style So I Will Continue To Support Him To See How Much He Progresses During This Year.

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
I Think That KJimmy Has Stopped Being Interested In Female Variations In His Works Or Maybe He Just Focuses On The Futa Sector Of His Followers :( I Really Like The Style So I Will Continue To Support Him To See How Much He Progresses During This Year.
Hope KJimmy doesn't do a repeat of when he went to Futa-only art. That cost him a lot of Patreons, to a point where after almost a year he reversed course and went back to Female+Futa.

• Sad
Reactions: Death69inc