• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I created a new custom character and she doesn't seem to moan during matches. I don't know why this is. I don't mute any moans in the settings and all the base characters seem to moan just fine.

Edit: After I switch to Voice 1 from 3, I can hear my custom character's moans now. I haven't tried other Voices so I don't know if they also don't produce moans like 3.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Was anyone able to mod the dirty talk successfully? I made some changes in the dirty talk personality json files in the Mods but they don't seem to apply in game.
It works for me. Just like the readme said, you need to first copy/make the number 4-12 dirty talk personality json files. Then for your custom characters there's an option on the second tab iirc where you can set the number for the dirty talk. You can't change it for the base characters.

Jan 21, 2022
It works for me. Just like the readme said, you need to first copy/make the number 4-12 dirty talk personality json files. Then for your custom characters there's an option on the second tab iirc where you can set the number for the dirty talk. You can't change it for the base characters.
That's precisely what I did. Then, when I set my custom character's dirty talk to 4 the game acted as if there was no file at 4 and when I replaced the previous 1 with the one I had at 4 it kept the previous lines from 1.

Edit: I even deleted all the dirty talk json files and the game still kept using the original ones.

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
question for MrZGames, I was wondering why there is everything in the gallery mode except the bdsm furniture? Why? , to play bdsm you have to go to versus mode, why are they missing in gallery mode?

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I have a bug in the story mode, I choose a team and then the screen went black. Can't do nothing even after reloading.

Jan 21, 2022
That's precisely what I did. Then, when I set my custom character's dirty talk to 4 the game acted as if there was no file at 4 and when I replaced the previous 1 with the one I had at 4 it kept the previous lines from 1.

Edit: I even deleted all the dirty talk json files and the game still kept using the original ones.

To add some more information on this, if I try to fight a custom character who tries to use any file other than the originals the match starts but doesn't progress because no one is able to make any actions. This applies even in auto mode and real time mode.
I have tried reinstalling the game as well as removing the old data and making a new character but nothing seems to work.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Hey fellas. It's been a while since I spent some time here.
I just made a post asking for feedback, so if you can spare a minute to read it and have played the game I would like to get your opinion.
This is the link to the post, it is public of course, so you don't have to pay anything.
So after playing KFC2 for 2 weeks or so I have to say I like it a lot. With KFC1 and SCH I feel I couldn't enjoy them because of the real-time combat caused me to focus more on button mashing than the sex lol. I like creating my own characters with different abilities, styles, positions, and clothes, naturally more new additions for these can only be good imo. I look forward to the introduction of character traits as another degree of customization. The ability to mod dirty talks seems to be a small thing but goes some way to allow players to inject some flavors to the characters. Really, it's so hot for me to imagine the sexual fantasies I like and try to recreate them somewhat in-game using the dirty talks. I'd like to see this system expand but I understand if it's a low priority.

I haven't tried the story mode frankly because others opinions made me disinterested in it. Imo if you need to grind out your stats the game will become too tedious to play. For the Arcade mode, I've played most of them and imo in addition to the Chaos mode there should be a mode where you can choose the buffs from Chaos mode for both sides. Imo this can allow players to arrange many interesting fights.

For UI, I think the numbers for pleasure, focus, and energy could be larger. And maybe put numbers for domination and escape progress so players don't have to guess whether they've reached a threshold for some triggers to activate or not. I would also prefer if I can see derived stats like dom power in combat. Because some abilities, they buff or debuff them by absolute numbers and it can be hard to tell whether it's big or small relative to your stats.

All in all, I really have a good time with KFC2. Thanks for making it and hope you can overcome the difficulties and finish it.

Delycia

May 6, 2022
This game is even better than the first part...
I know that people here don't like it much but would love to see multiplayer in this game. Battle system feels really good so it would feel definetly better than autobattler naked fighter.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes