Unity - Kinky Fight Club 2 [v0.7.3f] [MrZGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Iguita123

Love your work Mr.Z! Cant wait to see what will you come up in few years from now.As for this game,not much to say that isnt said already,except,to those who reading reviews and to help them decide should they try it,i say just fucking try it,its HOT af!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NickMaxwell

Considering the budget is NOT a boeing wing like Subverse, the game is really good, I'm surprised. We all understand that the game lacks detail in the visuals, normal facial expressions, quality animation, but the game at least has a great concept, gameplay and customization. Keep up the good work!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Renonymous

This game might have the best visual foundation for the "sex fighting" trope that I've ever seen. The models look decent, the fighting mechanics are interesting, and there's no real jankiness in the posing of the models when they execute their moves against each other.--Sure, there were times when I had no idea why a move wasn't as effective as I thought it'd be, and I felt underwhelmed by some of my perks, but I think the fighting mechanics are in a good enough place right now.

However, the game lacks in depth. As an example, compare this game to a 10+ year old RAGS game, Shield High, and you'll see what a sex fighting game can be. In Shield High, your protagonist has a storyline accompanying their fights of either gradually embracing submission and corruption through being defeated, or slowly becoming the top domme of the school through victories in sex fighting. Despite having almost no accompanying graphics, the depravity of its writing made it a 5/5.

That's what's currently missing in Kinky FIght Club--a spicy story for your fighting (or any story at all). You can make great 3D models, pose them, and add some slapping sounds when their bodies meet, but none of it rouses a bit of interest without a story.

There is a "story mode" planned, and I'll definitely be watching and updating my rating as it develops, but right now there's just not a lot going on in the game other than 3D models plapping against each other.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Lurkermin

The Dev really stepped it up from KFC1 to KFC2!
    The combat feels a lot more intuitive on turn based mode, the game models are markedly better than the first installation.

As the game is, it is a very very functional wrestling sex game, which are in such short supply in the world.

Only real thing I can gig is the male necks look a might too tiny. But I'm sure sliders can fix that.

The addition of the preview for moves is a godsend when making a character as well!

Very worth a play. Very worth paying for.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

middy

Awesome animations and sounds. A lot has improved since the first game.
    Though the concept is similar. I personally like the option to fight in turn based mode. Cannot wait for more updates and a campaign mode :) I wish other people would notice this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gastonmacha

One of the few games where the character customization is actually good. You get a wide variety of choices, and the characters are genuinely attractive. The animations are also great, with a wide variety of customization choices for whichever style of character you prefer. For such an early stage in development, this game truly shows promise and I urge you to try it out!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Analogman77

Its like the first one but better
    gameplay is fun, specially if you like to dominate the fuck out of girls with big tits
    This game has so much content for a 0.2 I hope the developer keeps adding content and threesomes like in the other game