HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I created a new custom character and she doesn't seem to moan during matches. I don't know why this is. I don't mute any moans in the settings and all the base characters seem to moan just fine.

Edit: After I switch to Voice 1 from 3, I can hear my custom character's moans now. I haven't tried other Voices so I don't know if they also don't produce moans like 3.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Was anyone able to mod the dirty talk successfully? I made some changes in the dirty talk personality json files in the Mods but they don't seem to apply in game.
It works for me. Just like the readme said, you need to first copy/make the number 4-12 dirty talk personality json files. Then for your custom characters there's an option on the second tab iirc where you can set the number for the dirty talk. You can't change it for the base characters.

Jan 21, 2022
It works for me. Just like the readme said, you need to first copy/make the number 4-12 dirty talk personality json files. Then for your custom characters there's an option on the second tab iirc where you can set the number for the dirty talk. You can't change it for the base characters.
That's precisely what I did. Then, when I set my custom character's dirty talk to 4 the game acted as if there was no file at 4 and when I replaced the previous 1 with the one I had at 4 it kept the previous lines from 1.

Edit: I even deleted all the dirty talk json files and the game still kept using the original ones.

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
question for MrZGames, I was wondering why there is everything in the gallery mode except the bdsm furniture? Why? , to play bdsm you have to go to versus mode, why are they missing in gallery mode?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes