RPGM - Completed - Kinkshamed [Final] [NCTkl]

1. 3.00 star(s)

darkbladerion

I normally like foot fetish and tickling, but this game while undoubtedly having a plenty of work put into it, is also rather wonky at times.

Art quality varies from good, to... somewhat passable I guess. While the scenario is nothing groundbreaking I guess it's pretty original for a fetish game.

And maybe it's just me, since I have a foot fetish and tickling is more of a side thing to me, but the game seems to have kinda passive aggressive attitude towards regular foot fetish at times(Certain dialogues feel that way to me at least). Author also seems to deliberately avoid more foot fetishy tickling ways(Like licking and nibbling etc.) for some reason, while they are actions during the "battles", they are only described to actually happen like twice, and in super short sentences, during the whole game.

Another thing is that there seems to be no way to completely avoid tickling dudes during the game as well. To each his own of course, but I am not really into that... I could make exception if the tickled character was a trap or extremely feminine, but that's not the case at all here. It could use some switch that would just turn off the possibility of tickling males, or some kind of alternative option(Like many games do here with footjobs, allowing either the FJ, or something more traditional like a BJ if someone isn't into feet)

Overall it's not a bad one, but could use a lot of improvement. If someone wants a better tickling focused game I can suggest a few, but the review rules disallow me mentioning any other ones.