RPGM Completed Kinkshamed [Final] [NCTkl]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

KS screen.png

Overview:
Morgan and Jackson, a young couple in their mid-20's, have banked it all on their new business of producing kink videos for sale online. When internet piracy and social stigma becomes a roadblock, the two set out to try andcorrect course and assist those who regret partaking in the "eccentric modeling" scene. Take control of Morgan and Jackson as they travel throughout Carolina meeting up with old friends and new contacts as the couple attempt to rebuild their business and lessen the sting of kink shaming in this throwback style RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2018-08-31
Developer: NCTkl
Censored: No
Version: 2018-08-31
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
This game is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

CabinSession.png CatPre.png CleaPre.png CoffeeShopLind.png CourtneyPre.png GinaEnd.png

U

User_23654

Little Explanation about this "This game is not released by the developer, download at your own risk."

Igg-games (Don't want to link these fuckers here.), altered the script of the game. So that when you start it, it will load a igg-game.dll. I don't wanted to share such a crap version, so I remade it with vx ace.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Tickling... it doesn't disgust me like faecal play or guro or vore, but man do I have no idea how anyone can see this as erotic.
dated a dame once back in the day who when i tickled her enough would squirt...lol....so...it can be..lol..i have not pursued it in relationships since then though so it did not stick as a kink for me.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
dated a dame once back in the day who when i tickled her enough would squirt...lol....so...it can be..lol..i have not pursued it in relationships since then though so it did not stick as a kink for me.
OR just maybe - it was them magic fingers??!

Reactions: El necrofilo

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
I cant find a Link to download it
What do you mean? They are right there:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
This game is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I would think that a game with that description would include a lot of kinks, not just feet like the pictures suggest. Anyone who's played, is the game just a foot fetish game?

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
Little Explanation about this "This game is not released by the developer, download at your own risk."

Igg-games (Don't want to link these fuckers here.), altered the script of the game. So that when you start it, it will load a igg-game.dll. I don't wanted to share such a crap version, so I remade it with vx ace.
Crap, I didn't know about this. A bit of googling suggests they run shady js on their site too, but I run an aggressive script blocker by default and never had to deal with it. Now I gotta find somewhere new for trying out VR games, IGG was the only place on my usual list that filtered them separately.

Thanks for the inadvertent heads up!

edit since I'd feel weird doubleposting:
I'm really not into feet or tickling as kinks, but I wanted to at least dip my toes in this game (horrible pun intended) to see if I might be interested. I'm only a few minutes in but thus far the writing is tremendously sex-positive and decently witty. The protagonist couple seem to have a great open (or semi-open) relationship and the primary conflict driving the plot is completely believable. Plus, less than 15 minutes in and I've found a Barenaked Ladies reference. How could I not love it?

For the curious, the primary kink seems to be tickling as opposed to feet. The gameplay consists of finding people willing to star in your kink videos and then each video shoot is a "battle" where you use different types of tickles, nibbles, and props to break the "victim's" willpower and get them to use their safeword. They fight back by wiggling and struggling, which damages the HP of your old-ass video camera. There are hints that the late game is going to involve going more legit, with a business property that's up for rent and talk of affiliation with a local BDSM club.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I don't see how people find feet, much less tickling as erotic.

But at least it's not guro or scat...?

Reactions: Takkarro

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Crap, I didn't know about this. A bit of googling suggests they run shady js on their site too, but I run an aggressive script blocker by default and never had to deal with it. Now I gotta find somewhere new for trying out VR games, IGG was the only place on my usual list that filtered them separately.

Thanks for the inadvertent heads up!

I have downloaded from them in the past, should I be worried? I did run kapersky and nothing came up on the results.
I never knew they were shady, I thought they were quite trusted

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Same here.
I download from igg sometimes (not their +18 games cuz I don't think they test them).

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
hey hey hey hey

what the fuck i can't delete the winrar file , i can't open the game i can't move to other place, i can't change it the name what the fuck just happen , i downloaded a huge virus or wtf ?

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
I don't see how people find feet, much less tickling as erotic.
Yeah, I don't really get the arousing part. I find it immensely entertaining to see the reactions but that's the kind of entertaining you get when playing games with little kids --- adorable and fun all at once. I just don't get that kind of kick out of it. Then again, different strokes for different folks.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Oh I played an rpg game from the same guy years ago! it was called Tikling RPG or something. I guess this is part 2.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote