Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Only differences I see are these:
Jast doesn't need smartsteamloader like the latter does
Different save file locations
Jast version has a possibility of triggering antivirus unlike the steam version.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
I tried to follow the VNDB patch for 2nd append Ayaka but I can't find the save in the 100th page, I'm already on japanese regional settings and I play on the steam version ( not hacked but bought myself ). Is there a solution?

By the way the missing cg does appear on my extra.

biglong

Jun 15, 2019
I don't get it, do I need to play the previous version or can I play just this version?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
I don't get it, do I need to play the previous version or can I play just this version?
If by version you mean Steam vs Jast?
-No, content wise there's no real difference, some people just seem to have problems launching one or the other.

If by version you mean Kinkoi: Golden Loverich(base game) vs Kinkoi: Golden Time(extra/sequel content) ?
-Technically no but if you want the full story yes. You CAN play the Golden Time without ever having played Loverich but you'll be missing out on a ton of context as to who the characters are, what their relationships with each other/mc are like, what the world is like, and why certain things happen or matter. Plus the smaller extra routes in this game are just extra scenarios for the full length routes in the original game, they may feel overly short/random if you've never played the original and therefore lack context.

Reactions: Kraetuz and biglong

biglong

Jun 15, 2019
If by version you mean Steam vs Jast?
-No, content wise there's no real difference, some people just seem to have problems launching one or the other.

If by version you mean Kinkoi: Golden Loverich(base game) vs Kinkoi: Golden Time(extra/sequel content) ?
-Technically no but if you want the full story yes. You CAN play the Golden Time without ever having played Loverich but you'll be missing out on a ton of context as to who the characters are, what their relationships with each other/mc are like, what the world is like, and why certain things happen or matter. Plus the smaller extra routes in this game are just extra scenarios for the full length routes in the original game, they may feel overly short/random if you've never played the original and therefore lack context.
2. Thx man

Reactions: Kraetuz and Sole

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Trying to find my save since I need to continue playthrough on another device, have no idea where to find my save. Tried looking in the install folder, and the steamapps (in case it put it there as it's loaded with steamloader). Neither worked.
For steamapps, I checked on both my hard drives (since I have some games installed on each). Is there some other location I should be checking?

Fonek

Feb 13, 2018
This Visual Novel feel so unfinished like they would plan on continue it, is this possible? I mean without saying much spoilers Ayaka story seems unfinished. I don't expect them to make like 100h long visual novel where they will show us each girl and how they went into being married and life as newlyweds it's just certain characters didn't got good satisfying end I think. It's like you would give 3 different people 3 routes to write and said "make it last like 8 hours to read" and someone forgot about it and end his story quickly without solving all mysteries.

Though I'd love to find VN like this one where you read route get this movie and it advance time into them being like married couple having kid or kids and being lovey dovey. Funny enough even though I had account since so long my only two comments were under this fandisc and original story which was wonderful.

mohamoha

Apr 23, 2021
I only want to read ayaka route but never complete original game (only common route).
should I complete original first?

Kraetuz

Apr 16, 2021
my take after i i know there is a unlockable route for ria in main game is :ctrl everything without looking or vaguelyy peek at myscreen until i unlock her.
Then play other route

but the enforced order even in fandisc can be a die out for me as i feel a bit fastidious like , if i click skip and it can/would skip without stopping later(it has read/seen line) after i done their route without actually playing; i dont feel much fresh .

Still i will just consider ria really like a bonus route something to not mind or mind much. The fandisc gonna hit me hard even with this iguess

remimi

Mar 28, 2024
So anyone have last ayaka memory save scene? I had problem like unable to load as on extra memory page.
if don't have any so how to go that last ayaka anal sex scene route?
although as i check some scene on extra memory page seem unable to load too.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes