• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
It can be different new things while also including the old ones, and if it's about the old CGs size being smaller, you can always waifu2x them and they'd look great, here's a preview
View attachment 1807099

View attachment 1807101

And if Divina is a candidate for a rework, at least include Selene as it is, cuz she's definitely the best character
Thank you very much for the advice, finished the next chapter I will think about adding them in some way.

Reactions: inthef95zone

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Reactions: fanboi

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
its a shame you abandoned it,maybe you could just shelve it and return later? Might be me but kingdom of lumeria sounds better than sweet scam.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
its a shame you abandoned it,maybe you could just shelve it and return later? Might be me but kingdom of lumeria sounds better than sweet scam.
At this point I am wondering if it is actually better to change the name of the project...many people have told me that it is a misunderstandable name.
But actually I just wanted to make a pun with "sweet dreams"-"sweet scam" (for the financial domination). :oops:

However Selene and Divina will be reworked and added to Sweet Scam.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
The amount of enthusiasm he shows for farting is incredible however the way he never tries to improve the grammar to reach his desires is hurting my eyes.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: inthef95zone

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
fuck off you boring kids, you have fun of me cause i searching a good fart game? well, and you all that love feet or futa? i need to be desgusted but i don't, cause we all have different fetishes and i respect it, i don't have joke of someone that like futa or maybe puke, i just stay silent and accept it, but you kids can only have fun of my fetish and go on to put facepalm or big smile emojis in every message i send without answer me. AND! ati1082 my grammar isn't the best cause i'm italian and i studyed english from my own, why don't you try to write in italian without google translate and see if you write all good without errors? this is boring! damn.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Mirkuzzo96 I agree with you that kink-shaming is a bad thing. Also, people should realize that not every user on this forum is a native English speaker. BUT: I'm pretty sure that asking the same question multiple times in the same thread will not be exactly appreciated on Italian-speaking forums either. It's not like everyone else is blind and cannot see your previous posts.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
fuck off you boring kids, you have fun of me cause i searching a good fart game? well, and you all that love feet or futa? i need to be desgusted but i don't, cause we all have different fetishes and i respect it, i don't have joke of someone that like futa or maybe puke, i just stay silent and accept it, but you kids can only have fun of my fetish and go on to put facepalm or big smile emojis in every message i send without answer me. AND! ati1082 my grammar isn't the best cause i'm italian and i studyed english from my own, why don't you try to write in italian without google translate and see if you write all good without errors? this is boring! damn.
My dear italian friend, how nice of you to try and talk properly this time. Believe me I am also not a native speaker of English but you need to get that I am not kinkshaming you. I also like fart stuff too sometimes. I am just mocking you because you write "are here face farts too?" persistently without reading or searching the forum properly like a 10 year old kid. It doesn't matter if you have learned English yesterday I dont fucking care. Just dont act stupid please. Buona giornata.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Mirkuzzo96 I agree with you that kink-shaming is a bad thing. Also, people should realize that not every user on this forum is a native English speaker. BUT: I'm pretty sure that asking the same question multiple times in the same thread will not be exactly appreciated on Italian-speaking forums either. It's not like everyone else is blind and cannot see your previous posts.
sorry but i can't read every single pages of every game, here is ok cause here are only 11 pages of comments, but in some games are more of 200 pages, so i only ask it and if someone answer me with a simple "yes" or "no" i know if i can download it or not, and in the most of the game tags are writed only "facesitting" or "female domination" or simply "domination" but there are farts too, and in someone else no, so i can't know if there are farts or not and than i ask it. i ask that in too much games? sorry i don't wanna get you all mad i only want to find some good fart game that i just don't played yet. for answer your last phrase, i'm really sorry if i asked the same question multiple time in the same thread but i didn't remember if i just asked that here or not so for be sure i writed one more time, that was my fault but i didn't do that on purpose. sorry about that.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
My dear italian friend, how nice of you to try and talk properly this time. Believe me I am also not a native speaker of English but you need to get that I am not kinkshaming you. I also like fart stuff too sometimes. I am just mocking you because you write "are here face farts too?" persistently without reading or searching the forum properly like a 10 year old kid. It doesn't matter if you have learned English yesterday I dont fucking care. Just dont act stupid please. Buona giornata.
well, a 10 y o maybe want only an help to find some good fart games cause he don't know where to search them? anyway, you don't kinkshaming me but you reacted to his post with the big laugh emoji without even try to defend me, that's why i reacted like this and i'm raged with you all, you don't know me and i don't know you all but surely i don't react with facepalms or something else when you do a simple question, multiple times or not. i don't even try to judge you or your fetish. so please, have some respect, wanna answer me easily like "Thatoneguyyyy" did? i'll surely thank u for the help. don't wanna answer me for some motivation? i don't care, but don't have a joke of me, thanks. just avoid my question and don't act like kids, cause you are the kids here that insult me, not me cause i ask a simple question multiple times. said that, have a nice day. ciao.

• Haha
Reactions: ati1082
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes