RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Are you kidding, your English is practically perfect, I even went and replayed the whole thing and looked closely at each line, and all I could find was barely very minor typos. Apart from that, there's no fixing that needs to be done here, you're doing a great job, man!
I was talking about typos too, nothing gamebreaking or mood-shattering in the dialogues, just that if the dev wants a complete game he should polish also the rest of the stuff that isn't gameplay, persoanlly i found some scenes pretty goos, but also the way the characters were talking was kinda putting me off, maye I'm just spoiled because I'm coming from ToT, Katalist and etc. but so far he did an amazing work and i can't wait for more updates to come

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
I dont know what is the probelm that you have.
But i just opend it in joiplay, and here how i did it.
1 extract the game
2 open joiplay
3 press the plus button
4 select the exe and then press add.
And that's it,it shuld work.
1 it dosent extract on android

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I was talking about typos too, nothing gamebreaking or mood-shattering in the dialogues, just that if the dev wants a complete game he should polish also the rest of the stuff that isn't gameplay, persoanlly i found some scenes pretty goos, but also the way the characters were talking was kinda putting me off, maye I'm just spoiled because I'm coming from ToT, Katalist and etc. but so far he did an amazing work and i can't wait for more updates to come
Thanks, I will consider your advice, however I am also trying to improve my English in this period.
Over time I will try to improve myself and the game in all aspects.

Reactions: mojimoji8080

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
The typos weren't even that many or that serious, and easily missable unless you're actively looking for them. I know you prolly mean well, but don't just call out the guy's English solely based on your own taste in writing. Objectively speaking, his English and the dialogue he wrote are practically perfect. And since you mentioned Katalist, give that a replay and you'll see how riddled with typos it actually is

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I thank you for pointing this out to me.
Although what you wrote may seem obvious, I actually hadn't realized it yet.

And now an idea has clicked in my mind eheh... :sneaky:

PS: If any of you have suggestions please share them without hesitation.
No worries,sometimes we get stuck in the past or the future (or we overcomplicate simple things)and we forget about whats in front of us (or obvious) I wanted to point it out because many seem to fail at branching out from ToT and that most of the time leads to problems and maybe abandonation.
Good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

a0211

Nov 14, 2018
Great game! Will there be the possibility to help a mistress, once you've been enslaved, to betray or capture victims for her to brainwash? I think it could be pretty exciting! Beside that, thank you for your efforts

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Great game! Will there be the possibility to help a mistress, once you've been enslaved, to betray or capture victims for her to brainwash? I think it could be pretty exciting! Beside that, thank you for your efforts
Thank you, but unfortunately this game will be abandoned so I can focus on the "final project" which is sweet scam. However in sweet scam there will be similar scenes (already planned).

https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-scam-0-1-pubblic-version.116757/

Reactions: a0211

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Why not include the characters/scenes from this game in the new one?
To do something different, and because I want to add the characters from the main story first, and also because I can' t use the old CGs... however, I don' t exclude a rework of Divina since she was very popular.
But if I'm going to add her, I want to make her better.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
To do something different, and because I want to add the characters from the main story first, and also because I can' t use the old CGs... however, I don' t exclude a rework of Divina since she was very popular.
But if I'm going to add her, I want to make her better.
It can be different new things while also including the old ones, and if it's about the old CGs size being smaller, you can always waifu2x them and they'd look great, here's a preview
Selene_Feet01_00.png

Selene_Feet01_01_waifu2x_art_scale_tta_1.png

And if Divina is a candidate for a rework, at least include Selene as it is, cuz she's definitely the best character

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes