JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
@UncleVT

Hreinn Games updated their version of Ren'py in 0.6.0 and by doing so, they enabled the console by default.
Therefore, the two posts linked to in the OP are out of date.
I'd recommend trying to use the console in a fresh 0.6.2 version to make sure before deleting this part of the OP.

Does any one have a new walkthrough coz the one in OP leads to game over in the 'Barrin' quest.
There is no possible game over during the 'Barrin' event.

If you're talking about the 'Bar Groping' event, I tried it a second ago and it worked. You must have missed something, did you mock the Shaman after the Ritual?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Hey did anyone find the variable for catgirl enslavement? Kinda wanna do the Elmy Questline, but i dont want to start from scratch :p

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey did anyone find the variable for catgirl enslavement? Kinda wanna do the Elmy Questline, but i dont want to start from scratch :p
The variable name is catgirlstatus. The settings I know of are 'recruited' and 'enslaved' I'd guess, but havn't tested 'freed'.

Also, the quotes are required to set the variables in the console, since it's a text variable. Also, I only checked if the relief tents changed, nothing else.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
The variable name is catgirlstatus. The settings I know of are 'recruited' and 'enslaved' I'd guess, but havn't tested 'freed'.

Also, the quotes are required to set the variables in the console, since it's a text variable. Also, I only checked if the relief tents changed, nothing else.
Thank you ! I just tried it and it works. I like scenes a lot more when they are in context.

Feb 27, 2017
I believe it's more of events taking place in her life and maybe growing lack of interest in this game is causing the lack of good content and drawn out development time. Since she is a dedicated developer that always finishes a game that probably making her continue making it at this point. If you want to know what her interest right now is towards writing a book, TLS, sequel of crimson grey, a parody of Mario, and a few hidden side projects. Since I support the TLS and no interest in this but thought to let you guys know what might be the cause of this lack of content or good content. This is just my opinion of course.
Don't forget her other projects; curing cancer and putting humans on mars. I mean you gotta respect how hard she works but makes me wonder if all her projects are suffering or just this one, are the sovereign guys complaining about infrequent lackluster updates as well?

Waiting for the new JDmod that makes Kia and Maply interesting characters and Yvla tolerable in any way. Not releasing soldier/sabia scenes was also very questionable but I guess they needed to save something for next update in 4 months

Reactions: Verizel

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
every time i do the groping event, no matter what i do , even if i follow the walkthrough, i get the game over. what can i do ?
ps : i've never seen kulgan either, the line where i'm supposed to tell that he is alive never shows

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a console command to add the slave armor? Something happened and I never got it but now I'm at the point where I need it.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Don't forget her other projects; curing cancer and putting humans on mars. I mean you gotta respect how hard she works but makes me wonder if all her projects are suffering or just this one, are the sovereign guys complaining about infrequent lackluster updates as well?

Waiting for the new JDmod that makes Kia and Maply interesting characters and Yvla tolerable in any way. Not releasing soldier/sabia scenes was also very questionable but I guess they needed to save something for next update in 4 months
On the TLS side updates been good, newest update had a nice twist. But I don't think to much about how long each update takes because of work.

Jolly Singh

Sep 7, 2016
@UncleVT

Hreinn Games updated their version of Ren'py in 0.6.0 and by doing so, they enabled the console by default.
Therefore, the two posts linked to in the OP are out of date.
I'd recommend trying to use the console in a fresh 0.6.2 version to make sure before deleting this part of the OP.

There is no possible game over during the 'Barrin' event.

If you're talking about the 'Bar Groping' event, I tried it a second ago and it worked. You must have missed something, did you mock the Shaman after the Ritual?
I did all that, but when I presented all the evidence to the investigator and went to the main hall it resulted in Game Over.

Reactions: Baconnnnn
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes