KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone capture Ylva from game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have save with her appearance.

Also, looks like second model is able to generate Kira, but it hard (needs a lot of tries). Better than nothing)

And here some examples of groping and paizuri.

Magnelo

Formerly 'FircyKappa'
Jun 19, 2018
Can someone capture Ylva from game?
I don't have save with her appearance.

Also, looks like second model is able to generate Kira, but it hard (needs a lot of tries). Better than nothing)

And here some examples of groping and paizuri.
I've been trying to get a proper Ylva, but its pretty hard, especially when it comes to her teeth. Although I made a few pics so maybe it helps somehow. Enjoy!

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I've been trying to get a proper Ylva, but its pretty hard, especially when it comes to her teeth. Although I made a few pics so maybe it helps somehow. Enjoy!
It is better not to use AI generated art, to train AI model, it will cause degradation.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It is better not to use AI generated art, to train AI model, it will cause degradation.
I can work fine, but only if you edit it to fix any AI issues. Feeding raw AI art into a model will always cause issues though.

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I mean no offense when I write this, but I do wonder where you guys are trying to go with the AI art based on this game. I mean I would love some patch, or reworked art for the game, because I do feel like this game has lost some quality over the past few updates.

Magnelo

Formerly 'FircyKappa'
Jun 19, 2018
I mean no offense when I write this, but I do wonder where you guys are trying to go with the AI art based on this game. I mean I would love some patch, or reworked art for the game, because I do feel like this game has lost some quality over the past few updates.
Personally I'm not going to make any reworks of the game or anything, just doing it for fun and if people like it, that's a nice bonus

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I just trying to make usefull LoRA model, for some characters from this game.) Now i'm working on next version, and planning not to rush this time.

Reactions: Ressxd

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Damn, that's some incredible work! I dunno if you're taking requests or not, but some of those look like you've done variants of real scenes. Would you be willing to try a Sabia version of the blowbang, or a horse version of the hellhound?
Some scenes easy to reproduce, because the have unique descripnion, others not. I try to fix problem in next version.
Both scenes included in training data, last one not with hellhounds, but with orcs.

First one is easy to invoke, at least with Elmy.

And second one not)

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
that looks pretty good , can you direct me to some good tutorials i would like to try some as well
I pretty much learned "on the go" and by all mean not a "expert"
Here you can learn the basic :

I also recommend creating an account on civitai.com once you have everything set up.

There, you'll likely find all the models (checkpoints), LoRa, etc., that you need. A great feature of this site is that clicking on an image provides you with all the necessary information: the model used, the prompt, the seed, the LoRa, and more. You can even use the "buzz," the site's currency, to remix and experiment with images using your own prompts, models, LoRa, and so on.

Also, despite its reputation, reddit is your friend if you have errors or some difficulties. Just tip on google whatever problem you have + reddit.

And last thing, I hope you have a good GPU :KEK:

00075-2847520260.png

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
that looks pretty good , can you direct me to some good tutorials i would like to try some as well
In addition to what was written by Mamaragan.

I have RTX 3070 8Gb VRAM. 1 image generation tooks 2-5 minutes, sometimes more. On site generator (civitai.com) is faster, generates 4 image per task, sometimes fails, but you get autorefund in this case.
Also, if copy all setting for image from civitai.com, it doesn't mean you get same result, it depends of GPU, noise generation and e.t.c... But you still get +- good result.
And with automatic1111 you can do more than on civitai.com (only txt2img).

Reactions: Mamaragan
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes