KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I think there's something that needs to be said to all who think that they can use AI to mimic someone else's artwork and use it in a game or share it online:

You absolutely cannot simply generate it and ship it, the base generation you get will always have artifacts and issues either subtle or overt, it needs to be taken through inpainting, editing, and requires genuine work and understanding of how art functions before it is presentable. I've seen plenty of AI-art games where the 'dev' simply takes whatever the generator pops out and shoves it in his game, it always looks incomplete, glitchy, and shitty.

Not hating on the people trying to continue this game, in fact, I'd play an AI-based continuation of KoD if it was written well, but I'm not going to bother if Sabia has fucked up eyes, six fingers in each hand, and her face changes structure in every other picture cause the person generating couldn't be bothered to learn how to do much besides writing "big boobs" in the prompt box.
I just can say that ai generated art evolve really fast. Half year ago i hated it, now i love it and excited about what comes next.

Reactions: mc625

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Also i need some help) Can someone describe Kira hairstyle for me?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I described it like this:
a) long red hair, bangs with white curl,
b) long red hair with white curl,
Maybe someone suggest better description?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
- Shoulder-length red hair.
- styled bangs, trimmed in the middle of forehead.
- streak of white hair from forehead.

FYI, don't worry if the streak isn't perfectly done, it's easy to photoshop.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Damn, AI has changed a lot. Still visibly not human, still has quite a lot uncanny details, but a lot fewer than it had months ago.

But the most unexpected part for me was to see Sabia smile... in the last few patches on the dom route she was mostly angry or annoyed and on the sub route she was scared or just abused.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Negativpro0

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Yes. Pony Diffusion XL 6, but model also works with SDXL 1.0 checkpoints.

It's currently in early access for 12 more. After that anyone download this model or use with civitai generator.
Hi, can you please share your negative prompts that you usually use?
Please

Feb 27, 2017
shoulder/pit length, layered, layered bangs with face frame layers, all wavy, red (top) to purple (bottom) gradient, with one white streak on quatre of bangs

if using A1111/comfy image to image you can just decrease the slider, it should just use the original or you can use the same seed with different settings and photoshop the hair on top

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
What trickery is this? I thought there was an update for a second after looking at those pictures posted above!

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes