The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
A couple of pages ago some commands where posted, I'll repost them here:

stamina=x maxstamina=x player_hp=x player_maxhp=x
dom=x sub=x money=x player_xp=x

all credits go to: gotta450 and zxcvtr :D
Thanks, didnt even know there was a dom/sub stat. IT seems to never come into play for about 1 or 2 scenes.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
An advice, for the new update.
For the first day in the arena, when you have to win 3 fights, win the first two then lose the last fight 3 times. Each defeat will give you a scene. It's easy to miss it if you play correctly, so lose on purpose. Don't forget to win after getting the scenes tho ;)

For those who are curious, this is the last scene you'll get after the third defeat (don't click if you want the surprise!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this advice will help you to fill the gallery (and enjoy yourself) :closedeyesmile:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the hellhound scene despite having enough submission score! Can anyone share a save?
You need 2 submission and to have worked in the Relief Tents 3 times. Then choose "Submission: Find a way to pacify the hellhound".

Reactions: ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
An advice, for the new updates.
For the first day in the arena, when you have to win 3 fights, win the first two then lose the last fight 3 times. Each defeat will give you a scene. It's easy to miss it if you play correctly, so lose on purpose. Don't forget to win after getting the scenes tho ;)

For those who are curious, this is the last scene you'll get after the third defeat (don't click if you want the surprise!)

I hope this advice will help you to fill the gallery (and enjoy yourself) :closedeyesmile:
@ponyguy thanks you

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
For the last fight :
There is a bug with the second opponent. His debuff doesn't get removed by using Centering or expiring and will last until you receive temporary buffs.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
For the last fight :
There is a bug with the second opponent. His debuff doesn't get removed by using Centering or expiring and will last until you receive temporary buffs.
Weird, I actually didn't have any issues with the fights...Sabia was level 4 with slave armor, orc axe and orc ring. I just used the guard + critical hits strategy and I kicked their ass (especially since Maply hates Sabia and cannot help her) :biggrin:
But I also trained her defensively before the event, maybe that helped.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Weird, I actually didn't have any issues with the fights...Sabia was level 4 with slave armor, orc axe and orc ring. I just used the guard + critical hits strategy and I kicked their ass (especially since Maply hates Sabia and cannot help her) :biggrin:
But I also trained her defensively before the event, maybe that helped.
Did you get help from Jadk ?

With level 5, 3 Attack, 2 Defense and the right gear, I can't seem to beat the last orc without help.

Reactions: silvius83

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Nope. Nobody helped me.
I just trained Sabia as much as possible before the event, I sparred with Lutvrog and Neva (important for the melee/battle royale I think)...But Sabia fought all by herself.
No idea how you managed to do it without drinking Jadk's potion but thanks.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Well, I'm talking about the last fights : 4 orcs then Lutvrog.
I didn't, that's why it was confused. Those fights a ridiculously hard, this is dumb. XD

By the way, about the new update, I think I found something I don't like: the shaman. I like her personality, but I think her appearance is a bit off. She doesn't really feel "orcish" to me, and her face is weird. Even Neva seems to be more bulky.
Without asking for a "Snu-Snu" amazon, I think the artist should make some change on her. Give her more muscle mass, make her skin more green, make her less cute (cuteness on female orcs is a weird choice)...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh I already knew about that. Did you really think I wouldn't immediately find any and all scenes where Sabia gets used by a bunch of orcs? Did you forget who I am? It's not that hard to figure out how to get those scenes when you have my mentality. Years of rape on loss games have conditioned me to intentionally lose every fight. Trying to make Sabia trip and fall at every step of her quest for revenge. That's playing ''correctly'' in my book. :evilsmile:

Reactions: cvbn28c
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes