JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
More pics maybe? Thx for the walkthrough.
I dunno. Those pics I added are like 200mb each. It's nothing compared to the ones I use for the camp map : 2700mb each.

Sierra Lee answer from patreon:
Well, I prefer to keep the emphasis on the work I create, but if the answer matters to you, I am an attack helicopter.
I laughed when I read her comment.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have more than 80 save slots used. It is impossible to "get stuck" on a path unless you don't make savegames, and in this case the fault is yours.

Besides as others pointed out the game gives you lots of hints, you only need to pay attention to the dialogue.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone know if the guy that wrote the totally dominant (no relief tents) walkthrough is still around? Does he post here?

I'm just wondering if he's going to update that walkthrough, because I'm too dumb to guess at what the right answers are.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I was playing here and it appeared a message that an orc is going to be executed, so I read in the walkthrough that you can save some NPC, is that orc?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
To be fair it WAS possible to get stuck on the White Hind quest before in 0.3. At least I saw some people complain about it on Patreon when it first came out. I think if you didn't save the Orc then you never got to the point where you could use the Energy Potion or something like that. But they fixed that. So as long as you read the dialogue you should have no trouble figuring it out.

I was playing here and it appeared a message that an orc is going to be executed, so I read in the walkthrough that you can save some NPC, is that orc?
If you got the message about some Orcs talking about another Orc that's gonna be executed tomorrow then yeah, that should be him. You can test it by saving, going to bed, and then if you get another message saying they're all bummed he's dead now, then that confirms it. Then just reload. Once you get that first message you need to do the initiation ritual. It's your last chance to save him.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What are these bonus games? I opened one and it seems to be exactlty the same game...
They are alternative scene version basically. In Bonus1 you have to sleep in your tent, and it gives an option to see the alternate scenes, while Bonus2 should just give you a list of the scenes from start new game.

Reactions: Stakos and ponyguy

Hasi

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone give save from end of prev update? dont wanna play a game from start again -_-

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
anyone have a max save?
I think it was two pages earlier.
Someone posted a file that unlocks your gallery. Otherwise.. I could give you my persistent savefile?
There is no point to an end-of-content save since they warn us that 0.5.0 might invalidate the saves again, because they might do more tweaking.

If you just want to get past the needlessly grindy parts you could just cheat..

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
-make the wrong potion
- fucks up the whole save

Yeah nah then I would rather wait until the CG of the game get uploaded than wasting 1hour of playing and farm just to throw away the save away because of one mistake.
You know, there are reasons that you save in pipelines and not just depend on 1 save file as a while.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the hellhound scene despite having enough submission score! Can anyone share a save?
What exactly is the issue? Is the choice not showing up? Keep in mind, once you pick it it doesn't happen right away. You have to rest and then Sabia sneaks in at night.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes