ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm sure ponyguy will be somewhat disappointed by the Mahkor "surprise", but I have to say, how that particular event ends makes me want to see "it" again sooner rather than later. Some mighty potential there between "it" and Sabia and Ylva. Hope they expand on that at some point.
Disappointed? Oh no. You're making me worried. :frown:
Don't tell me they already kill off the shaman. I've been dreading that happening ever since Ylva was introduced. I mean, he doesn't even have a name. No way is he gonna last long.
Or is it something even worse?
Please, at least tell me someone gets laid.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Disappointed? Oh no. You're making me worried. :frown:
Don't tell me they already kill off the shaman. I've been dreading that happening ever since Ylva was introduced. I mean, he doesn't even have a name. No way is he gonna last long.
Or is it something even worse?
Please, at least tell me someone gets laid.
No, no, the shaman is fine. Or at least, he's in whatever position you left him in, which in my game means he's roughly the same level as the orcs who have to sweep up the kennels. He even gets a name now, Ornshakar. He doesn't have any scenes though. The Mahkor is that big red manticore they showed off in the Arena announcement. You have to deal with it during the course of the Arena events and how that particular story line is resolved makes me want to see a lot more of it in the future because it has some delicious possibilities concerning "itself", Sabia and Ylva. I think you'll be somewhat disappointed once you see it because the resolution isn't something you'd probably see coming.

As for scenes you'll like, there's the orc gangbang with Sabia and the hellhound blowjob if you're playing submissive, as well as the Sabia/Neve/Lutvrog threesome where you can choose to be subby if that's your jam. I strongly suspect you'll like the final scene of the update as well, it seems right up your alley but I don't want to spoil it for you. It's quite surprising ;)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
No, no, the shaman is fine. Or at least, he's in whatever position you left him in, which in my game means he's roughly the same level as the orcs who have to sweep up the kennels. He even gets a name now, Ornshakar. He doesn't have any scenes though. The Mahkor is that big red manticore they showed off in the Arena announcement. You have to deal with it during the course of the Arena events and how that particular story line is resolved makes me want to see a lot more of it in the future because it has some delicious possibilities concerning "itself", Sabia and Ylva.

As for scenes you'll like, there's the orc gangbang with Sabia and the hellhound blowjob if you're playing submissive, as well as the Sabia/Neve/Lutvrog threesome where you can choose to be subby if that's your jam. I strongly suspect you'll like the final scene of the update as well, it seems right up your alley but I don't want to spoil it for you. It's quite surprising ;)
Oh. Okay. Well then, now I'm really curious why you think I might be disappointed. Maybe because it has no scene? Or at least I assume that's the case, because I don't see one in the gallery.
Damn right, subby is my jam. Especially if it's with Neve and Lutvrog. I love me my violent orc gangrapes, but having more gentle, loving masters pound Sabia is nice too. :angel:
So, no ''bad'' ends?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Oh. Okay. Well then, now I'm really curious why you think I might be disappointed. Maybe because it has no scene? Or at least I assume that's the case, because I don't see one in the gallery.
Damn right, subby is my jam. Especially if it's with Neve and Lutvrog. I love me my violent orc gangrapes, but having more gentle, loving masters pound Sabia is nice too. :angel:
So, no ''bad'' ends?
Uh... I think the gangbang is technically a bad end? I didn't get it so I don't know, but you only see it if you fail the three qualifying fights to enter the arena. I have no idea if that ends the story or not. Beyond that, I don't believe there are any bad ends this time.
As for the Makhor, you'll see, I really can't say without spoiling it. I will say it hits a particular kink of mine that I didn't expect to see in this game :D

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I literally went full domination and the Vehlis scene still didn't pop up, any save files please? :(

Or at least is there a way to edit renpy files so I can unlock the scene?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the health bar at the top left staying there after losing the first three arena matches and bribing the orc for another chance? Also, after the third and final bribing scene only Sabia's head shows up on screen. The rest of her body and the orc talking to her are nowhere to be found. XD
Wondering if that's just because I held Ctrl during the fights to fast forward through the attacks or if it's just a bug in the game.

Cant beat "Vehlis guard" and cant start the feast... any tips?
Make sure you have all your best gear on and are as high level as possible. And craft a Health Potion. If you're lucky you can just beat him by Guarding and Criting whenever you bar is full.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone else experiencing the health bar at the top left staying there after losing the first three arena matches and bribing the orc for another chance? Also, after the third and final bribing scene only Sabia's head shows up on screen. The rest of her body and the orc talking to her are nowhere to be found. XD
Wondering if that's just because I held Ctrl during the fights to fast forward through the attacks or if it's just a bug in the game.

Make sure you have all your best gear on and are as high level as possible. And craft a Health Potion. If you're lucky you can just beat him by Guarding and Criting whenever you bar is full.
Yeah the same thing happened to me, probably just a minor bug that slipped trough.

undead2

Jun 4, 2017

But i think potions are bugged... cant drink it in combat... an they vanish from my menu sometime... thanks for the tip tho

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Damn I finally got it...

Not the fair way though, I spent some time trough the game's files and I found out that dom=x and sub=x are the commands for passing the threshold on certain scenes, just put 999 on w/e stat you want.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But i think potions are bugged... cant drink it in combat... an they vanish from my menu sometime... thanks for the tip tho
I haven't had issues with them disappearing, but if you're clicking fast you might click them by mistake in combat and they're a one click use.

Alternatively if you've maxed out gear and stats for that point in the game, you can beat him by luck but it's pure RNG and save scumming. Basically defend until after he uses his big attack then use your crit. If you are REALLY lucky you'll have a couple of health left at the end after 3 cycles of defending and using crit.

Reactions: undead2 and ponyguy

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
I haven't had issues with them disappearing, but if you're clicking fast you might click them by mistake in combat and they're a one click use.

Alternatively if you've maxed out gear and stats for that point in the game, you can beat him by luck but it's pure RNG and save scumming. Basically defend until after he uses his big attack then use your crit. If you are REALLY lucky you'll have a couple of health left at the end after 3 cycles of defending and using crit.
Got it! Thanks!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think you'll be somewhat disappointed once you see it because the resolution isn't something you'd probably see coming.
You were wrong. While I was hoping for a chance to screw up that event and get a ''bad'' end, the actual resolution itself was not disappointing at all. I welcome it. I can't wait until we see more of that beautiful, majestic creature. Here's hoping to many glorious scenes with it in the future, both dominant and submissive, rapey and lovey. :FeelsGoodMan:

Man, that last scene though. Byoutiful. Hope Sabia gets to experience something similar when the family reunion happens. Oh, and Tyra too. Someone needs to knock her down a few pegs. And knock her up. :evilsmile:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
You were wrong. While I was hoping for a chance to screw up that event and get a ''bad'' end, the actual resolution itself was not disappointing at all. I welcome it. I can't wait until we see more of that beautiful, majestic creature. Here's hoping to many glorious scenes with it in the future, both dominant and submissive, rapey and lovey. :FeelsGoodMan:
I don't think you can screw that scene up, it's plot essential. I agree with your sentiments though, more Mahkor is definitely required.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Eyyy the update is finally here and it's not like a 0.3.4 it's an actual 0.4.0 wohooo! Thanks for sharing it!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't think you can screw that scene up, it's plot essential. I agree with your sentiments though, more Mahkor is definitely required.
Yeah, but so was the trial and you can screw that up. Like I said, was hoping for a ''bad'' end. But oh well.
The potential future Mahkor scenes have greatly lessened the disappointment with the lack of a ''bad'' end.
Here's hoping to some as soon as the next update.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes