Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
PC
Mac:
Linux:
Changelog
Version 0.4.0 contains the following:
- 5 base CGs, 8 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central arena event, which has many different events and variables that can change depending on how you play for this and future updates, so be careful how you play.
-Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
-Fully reworked systems and core engine changes.
-A lot new reveals and lore progression.
-Fully remade shops with new assets to make it easier to use them. The new work option for the shops will appear in the shop itself as a button.
-New gallery for each CG you have seen, with the option to unlock the new ones after you see them.
-Now that we are far into the game the update has one dom and one sub CG, so you might not see everything in one play through.
I fucking love you dude whoever you are(nohomo), you posted it even faster than the person last time. You're a god :HeyGuys:.
That said I downloaded it while my brother was playing in league of legends. I was lagging the hell out of him, he probably had like 2k~ ping and he was raging as hell but brat must learn that there are priorities.
Too bad that time zones do exist tho. Fucking USA time such a cock block :WutFace:. In Europe is 1:00 in the morning right now and I was just about to go to sleep.
But can I now? I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight... AGAIN :FeelsBadMan:
Now all what is left to do is forcing myself to not look into new scenes before I progress far enough in the game.
Wish me luck(I'll need it).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Too bad that time zones do exist tho. Fucking USA time such a cock block :WutFace:. In Europe is 1:00 in the morning right now
I feel ya, buddy. 1 am here too. But lucky for me my sleep schedule is fucked up. I went to bed at, like, 5 pm and woke up about an hour ago. So I'm good to go for some fapping right now. :FeelsGoodMan:

Well, as soon as my brother decides to sleep. Rotten luck. :frown:

Now all what is left to do is forcing myself to not look into new scenes before I progress far enough in the game.
Wish me luck(I'll need it).
Good luck.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
All in all a...disappoint update as far as I'm concerned. 2 (4 if you wanna be pedantic) good scenes, Vehlis locked behind Dom route, Neve scene locked behind I dunno and a scene with a character I don't really care about. The overall look and the overall game has improved, but as a H-game? Eh is the only thing I can really say.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
PC
Mac:
Linux:
Changelog
Version 0.4.0 contains the following:
- 5 base CGs, 8 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central arena event, which has many different events and variables that can change depending on how you play for this and future updates, so be careful how you play.
-Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
-Fully reworked systems and core engine changes.
-A lot new reveals and lore progression.
-Fully remade shops with new assets to make it easier to use them. The new work option for the shops will appear in the shop itself as a button.
-New gallery for each CG you have seen, with the option to unlock the new ones after you see them.
-Now that we are far into the game the update has one dom and one sub CG, so you might not see everything in one play through.
Thanks Epifan. My next fap will be in your honour.

Reactions: ponyguy

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Got removed in 0.3.4?

Also anyone figured out the new scenes yet?
- Lose 3 times in the qualification round
- Story will lead you to Vehlis scene, but you need some Domination I think
- Story will also lead you to Hellhound scene and then you need to pick the obvious choice (maybe you need Submission for this)
- No idea how to get Sabia x Neve threesome
- Final scene is automatic via the story.

Jul 9, 2017
I'm having the time of my life here playing around with the gallery, if you know what I mean. The shops look even better than what I was expecting them to, damn :FeelsGoodMan: I have not found all new scenes yet but the qualification round scenes are amazing, my dick is very pleased!

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
- Lose 3 times in the qualification round
- Story will lead you to Vehlis scene, but you need some Domination I think
- Story will also lead you to Hellhound scene and then you need to pick the obvious choice (maybe you need Submission for this)
- No idea how to get Sabia x Neve threesome
- Final scene is automatic via the story.
Good list. I will try to help:
- I am sure you are right about Vehlis. I got the scene on my dom save but not my sub one.
- In both games the threesome happened automatically for me when I did the training with Neve and Lutvrog. Not sure if there are any requirements. But dom Sabia can choose both versions sub Sabia can't.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
How can I cheat in a Ren'Py game again? Trying to use saveeditonline.com but it's completely different than how rpgmakers work (obviously). I have no idea what values I'm supposed to change, for example what is cost?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes