Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Probably just off the project. It is the best explanation for why no new artworks have been done over the last months. I think a year might have passed
He was reported to be out of action in june. I might be wrong on this one, but i think they said that he was adding some details to a few things in march-may, so that's the last time we have heard of him drawing things.

Even that is a bit vague, since the quest after 0.14 was supposed to be a bad end story for Vehlis, for the 3 players who didn't forget to intentionally mess up her story line 2 years ago. I think i remember them saying that they were adding something for the rest of us too, but i do recall that both the bad end quest and the additional content were indicated to have focused on reusable art.

But if you want to look at it that way, the last content we got that Nomo has directly worked on was the 0.14 release in 9. february (public on 17. february), so that has been a year indeed.

Ironically, that post ends with the iconic:
" It will be a smaller quest than this one, so we hope to have it out on a faster cycle than this one. "

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the discord hreinn server, I would like to ask them if nomo is alive or if he has left the project, although most likely I will be banned after

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Does anyone have a link to the discord hreinn server, I would like to ask them if nomo is alive or if he has left the project, although most likely I will be banned after
No you need to pledge to their patreon to join the discord.

you can join with just 1$ pledge. Before asking for Nomo i would suggest you look around for information in the server.

Then add some of the highest tier patreon on their discord (king role tag or duke role tag). After that you can just ask about it.

Remember to make screenshots to share here, so we can give further opinions, or just laugh at the situation togheter.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
No you need to pledge to their patreon to join the discord.

you can join with just 1$ pledge. Before asking for Nomo i would suggest you look around for information in the server.

Then add some of the highest tier patreon on their discord (king role tag or duke role tag). After that you can just ask about it.

Remember to make screenshots to share here, so we can give further opinions, or just laugh at the situation togheter.
An action plan which includes the preparation for inevitable ban is the most realistic way to ask the devs "hi,you know the guy who is behind the creation of all this? How is he?"

This is never going to be not weird.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Alas, I can't buy a subscription to patreon, I would rather chip in one dollar for someone to subscribe and ask all the questions we are interested in. I am ready to organize a cyber attack so that every day they write to the DS with questions about where nomo is, why the game has slipped, will he return to the project ?

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Alas, I can't buy a subscription to patreon, I would rather chip in one dollar for someone to subscribe and ask all the questions we are interested in. I am ready to organize a cyber attack so that every day they write to the DS with questions about where nomo is, why the game has slipped, will he return to the project ?
I would take you on the offer, but i am banned from their Patreon. Guess i scared them

Guz71

Sep 28, 2022
Can someone send me a save before Vehlis is captured please, I ended up saving too late and now I can only get the game over
:(

Bunnyhoppe

Sep 16, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'Database/Panels/Sabia/Butt/Nude/hand1groperough.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Database/Panels/Sabia/Butt/Nude/hand1groperough.png'.
This one after i broke Taro and his friend out of prison.
Does anyone know a workaround for this? It still blocks progression even on 0.14.2.1.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
Does the last bonus scenes pack include the previous ones?
If I have PACK-12 I don't need 11,10 or 9 right?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Bitch the update comes out in 5 days, not a word about nomo, not a word about the promotion of the bad end of velis and sabia, again a repetition of shitty graphics on the example of copy paste, I just applaud the hamsters in ds who do it
I've spent a lot of time in this thread and the evidence for that is obvious, but even after this i must say: that discord chat looks weird as hell.

Anyway, thanks for the news. Not really good ones, but this was the most likely scenario anyway.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I've spent a lot of time in this thread and the evidence for that is obvious, but even after this i must say: that discord chat looks weird as hell.

Anyway, thanks for the news. Not really good ones, but this was the most likely scenario anyway.
I have been there for some time, if you wanna listen some silly gossip i got some stories to tell. My favourite is about the Futa potion discussion

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes