Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Jo here I have a thing I worked one to get myself familiar with layering in Gimp and do something “productive” at the same time. It's a huge file to make new scenes for the first ritual (much bigger then the game in fact).
I used Upscayl to make the files from the game 4x bigger using the Digital Art preset and it worked fine. I got good results and tried to remove artifacts and reused a lot of assets from other scenes to spice things up but lost the grain effect from the originals (you can get that back with filters).
This “workshop” has a lot of different ways you can make scenes but still lacks some things I still could make (I like it gooey but there are few cumsplats so far).
Highlights are Bj with different dicks and a slightly different pose for fucking, also an option for eyes. See pics for examples.
For now I lost interest and don't have the time to get into renpy jet. If you want to make something cool for a mod feel free to use this. If you find something is missing feel free to ask. I can make new assets for this.

The pictures you export are huge and you have to reduce them to a usable sice for renpy, this makes them easy to manipulate without looking like shit.
Upscayl and other ai tools are a good way for modders and decensors to get good results without a lot of effort.
Sometimes I upscaled my own assets to make them fit in better with the rest.
Using this .xcf file will be taxing on your system and you should have a good setup also you have to figure out my organising (191 layers). Some assets have to be moved or are not in the order you want them. I used gimp, a free open source programm.

The way I see it you can get yourself 2-3 scenes out of this of varying escalation.

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

foo-fighters-3088025465.gif foo-fighters-3088025465.gif

Reactions: Enigmanic

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
This is some new kind of piracy where the pirates remake the game... if you guys combined your efforts you could even make a new game, but instead, you are dedicated to this.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
This is some new kind of piracy where the pirates remake the game... if you guys combined your efforts you could even make a new game, but instead, you are dedicated to this.
I would happily lend my talents to an adult video game project as long as it's at least somewhat taken seriously.

Reactions: elpe

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Well pirates make booty, just not digital pirates (also it's modding thank you), and I have to make money so I train for my studies and future profession/s while working. So really I don't have the time for a project that I would want to do with the amount of work that I would like to put into a experience that I would want to share, a lot of woulds. In short, a lot of ideas, no time for work for no money. Obiously I can't ask for money by maipulating other peoples work, morally.
Reusing assets is super fine with me in these kinds of games if it goes hand in hand with good writing and visual changes that follow the narative of your storytelling, and good soundwork (Why oh why no sound or the same fucking stocksounds that are like stuffing salamis into chees). Maybe one day I will start my own and stop talking big and flop on my belly like the rest. I don't have the artisic chops for good 2d art jet, and I will not debase myself to bland ai shit.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How to delete the game to reinstall it? I want to delete it and reinstall it xd
If you mean you want all your saves gone too, then you need to go to your renpy save folder. IIRC there's a save folder in the game files, but it still uses the default renpy save folder too.

To find the save folder, it depends on your OS. For Windows 11 it's hit [Windows key + R], which will open up a run command box. Type / copy in %APPDATA% and that should open the appdata folder, then go into roaming, then renpy, then there'll be a folder for each renpy game you've saved in.

If you just want to reinstall the game, delete the game folder then re-download / re-extract the game.

Reactions: mertimz0

tadeushinimi

Nov 12, 2021
Si quieres decir que quieres que todos tus guardados desaparezcan también, entonces debes ir a tu carpeta de guardado de renpy. IIRC hay una carpeta para guardar en los archivos del juego, pero todavía usa la carpeta para guardar renpy predeterminada también.

Para encontrar la carpeta para guardar, depende de su sistema operativo. Para Windows 11, presione [tecla de Windows + R], lo que abrirá un cuadro de comando de ejecución. Escribe/copia %APPDATA% y eso debería abrir la carpeta appdata, luego entra en roaming, luego en renpy, luego habrá una carpeta para cada juego de renpy en el que hayas guardado.

Si solo deseas reinstalar el juego, elimina la carpeta del juego y luego vuelve a descargarlo o extraerlo.
[/CITA]

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Jo here I have a thing I worked one to get myself familiar with layering in Gimp and do something “productive” at the same time. It's a huge file to make new scenes for the first ritual (much bigger then the game in fact).
I used Upscayl to make the files from the game 4x bigger using the Digital Art preset and it worked fine. I got good results and tried to remove artifacts and reused a lot of assets from other scenes to spice things up but lost the grain effect from the originals (you can get that back with filters).
This “workshop” has a lot of different ways you can make scenes but still lacks some things I still could make (I like it gooey but there are few cumsplats so far).
Highlights are Bj with different dicks and a slightly different pose for fucking, also an option for eyes. See pics for examples.
For now I lost interest and don't have the time to get into renpy jet. If you want to make something cool for a mod feel free to use this. If you find something is missing feel free to ask. I can make new assets for this.
This is great, must have been a lot of work to get it all put together. Lots of clever reuses of old assets like the background actors. My only suggestion is that it would help if you gave any layers that need moving to appear properly a name that makes that clear, since that's not as easy to figure out by just playing around with turning layers on and off.

The way I see it you can get yourself 2-3 scenes out of this of varying escalation.
Since you put in all the work to make this, are there any scenes you'd like to see?

Reactions: elpe

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Discord news
hey just wanted to give a quick ujpdate where i'm at. i've done the outlines and planning for the next bit and organized what i wanna do with what assets and stuff. i'll start writing it out this weekend. my grandfather's got a placement in a nursing home which is great, but now there's dumb family drama because my nan is the worst. no need for any pity or anything, just wanted to let everyone know where i am at and why. still hoping to aim for mid march but probably late march more likely. will keep you updated

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
This is great, must have been a lot of work to get it all put together. Lots of clever reuses of old assets like the background actors. My only suggestion is that it would help if you gave any layers that need moving to appear properly a name that makes that clear, since that's not as easy to figure out by just playing around with turning layers on and off.

Since you put in all the work to make this, are there any scenes you'd like to see?
Thanks for the Tip!
While doing this the story I wrote out in my mind was that the shaman took her out for a ritual trip into the wild of the mountains to purify some ritual objects. First night she gets drunk on wine and has to blindly clean phallic ritual objects while being painted in ritual paints, including strange bags of pelt holding soft stones that taste salty. Lots of more wine/ fluids flow and second night maybe drunk again she learns the “truth” and deepthroat carnage ensues. Left outside in a haze she then hears the howl locale fantasy woods werewolf wildlife and the rest is you know... I wanted to make it realy sloppy but that stuff is mostly missing jet.
That was kind of my headcanon while making this but it is totaly up to you. If you want to make something out of this, great and if you want specific stuff for your Idea I will see what I can do. Just leave it vague so I'm not totally spoiled ;)

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Discord news
hey just wanted to give a quick ujpdate where i'm at. i've done the outlines and planning for the next bit and organized what i wanna do with what assets and stuff. i'll start writing it out this weekend. my grandfather's got a placement in a nursing home which is great, but now there's dumb family drama because my nan is the worst. no need for any pity or anything, just wanted to let everyone know where i am at and why. still hoping to aim for mid march but probably late march more likely. will keep you updated
My dog ate my homework, basically.

vyrden

Dec 25, 2021
can anyone help with quest "rescuing vahlis"? I am doing everything as said in walktrough, downloaded mod, tried every combination and I am still stuck on this one. what to do? every time I seem to be to late to save her but I don't know how to make it earlier. I just want to be done with this one

also, I can't get option to shop for potions when I have an option to go and try to save her

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
can anyone help with quest "rescuing vahlis"? I am doing everything as said in walktrough, downloaded mod, tried every combination and I am still stuck on this one. what to do? every time I seem to be to late to save her but I don't know how to make it earlier. I just want to be done with this one

also, I can't get option to shop for potions when I have an option to go and try to save her
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-deception-v0-14-2-1-hreinn-games.2733/post-11090534
This comes up quite often. Ideally after you unlocked the gallery, you'd have to just reload the game and rescue her on the second or third day. I've written what to do in the post i linked. The potion from the market gets unlocked after you visit the tavern once, if i remember correctly. If this doesn't work for some reason, then feel free to ask again for a bit more details.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pounex99 and vyrden

vyrden

Dec 25, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-deception-v0-14-2-1-hreinn-games.2733/post-11090534
This comes up quite often. Ideally after you unlocked the gallery, you'd have to just reload the game and rescue her on the second or third day. I've written what to do in the post i linked. The potion from the market gets unlocked after you visit the tavern once, if i remember correctly. If this doesn't work for some reason, then feel free to ask again for a bit more details.
Thank you so so much, it worked perfectly!

Reactions: Jinsoyun

vyrden

Dec 25, 2021
I have one more question. How to progress further after Vehlis rescue? I did every quest after that and I am stuck again. All I can do is to repeat shop adversitement scenes, tried to talk with everyone but nothing works. Thank you for your help :)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I have one more question. How to progress further after Vehlis rescue? I did every quest after that and I am stuck again. All I can do is to repeat shop adversitement scenes, tried to talk with everyone but nothing works. Thank you for your help :)
Vehlis needs a few days to recover, so you will have to wait 2-4 days and check on her again. After a rest you might get a message from her, but you still have to wait, because this resting time ends the rescue quest properly and a bunch of different things will start afterwards.

Reactions: Pounex99 and vyrden
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes