• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Can someone capture Ylva from game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have save with her appearance.

Also, looks like second model is able to generate Kira, but it hard (needs a lot of tries). Better than nothing)

And here some examples of groping and paizuri.

FircyKappa

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone capture Ylva from game?
I don't have save with her appearance.

Also, looks like second model is able to generate Kira, but it hard (needs a lot of tries). Better than nothing)

And here some examples of groping and paizuri.
I've been trying to get a proper Ylva, but its pretty hard, especially when it comes to her teeth. Although I made a few pics so maybe it helps somehow. Enjoy!

Reactions: KGARrokh and TERES

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I've been trying to get a proper Ylva, but its pretty hard, especially when it comes to her teeth. Although I made a few pics so maybe it helps somehow. Enjoy!
It is better not to use AI generated art, to train AI model, it will cause degradation.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It is better not to use AI generated art, to train AI model, it will cause degradation.
I can work fine, but only if you edit it to fix any AI issues. Feeding raw AI art into a model will always cause issues though.

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I mean no offense when I write this, but I do wonder where you guys are trying to go with the AI art based on this game. I mean I would love some patch, or reworked art for the game, because I do feel like this game has lost some quality over the past few updates.

FircyKappa

Jun 19, 2018
I mean no offense when I write this, but I do wonder where you guys are trying to go with the AI art based on this game. I mean I would love some patch, or reworked art for the game, because I do feel like this game has lost some quality over the past few updates.
Personally I'm not going to make any reworks of the game or anything, just doing it for fun and if people like it, that's a nice bonus

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I just trying to make usefull LoRA model, for some characters from this game.) Now i'm working on next version, and planning not to rush this time.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes