Mod Ren'Py Kingdom of Deception JDMOD [0.14.0] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Does the mod work with 0.7.3 or is there an updated version on the way?
PS: And keep up the good work x)
Thanks.

In the OP:
Capture.PNG

EDIT: I just checked 0.7.3 and Hreinn Games removed the images for the 3 intro scenes. I'll update it ASAP.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Same kind of problem as with maplytentacles. We should consider moving Hentai_Scenes.rpyc too to avoid modifications by Hreinn Games to cause those bugs in the future.

I fixed the scene in question and added a Gallery Enabler.
I kind of guessed it would be that, since I remembered that on a previous build there were a few scenes with different names between the mod and the extracted material.
I can provide the code snippet I told you about some time ago that automatically generates thumbnails with names coherent with the scene name used in the art pack (which would also save you time every time you need new ones). At that point the only caution would be for you to use those names in the mod's code for the gallery. All in all it should make maintaining the mod less cumbersome.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
hey i can't seem to preview or download the public version walkthrough for the new update of kod is it intentional?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
hey i can't seem to preview or download the public version walkthrough for the new update of kod is it intentional?
I don't really know what you're talking about, it works fine for me.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I don't really know what you're talking about, it works fine for me.

huh that one worked for me but the one i tried to download didnt work, it's the public one from here ( ) thanks for the link though

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, this is great :) The unlocking scenes works! But I can't open the console at all! And I need money to buy the 1000 scroll :/ Can you help?
thanks!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote