Mod Ren'Py Kingdom of Deception JDMOD [0.14.0] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
AND SABIA BONUS #7

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'system/noble1.png'>:
  File "game/JDMOD/Bonus Scenes.rpy", line 2077, in script
    noble1 "Getting cum everywhere is the point, though!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'system/noble1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1800, in render
    renders[i] = renpy.display.render.render(i, width, self.style.size, st, at)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Kingdom of Deception 0.12.4
Mon Dec 06 01:20:00 2021

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
None of this is happening in the bonus scenes standalone game, so I guess I screwed something up with the mod instalation?

Reactions: Spargelsalat

Yuila

Mar 27, 2018
I must be missing something, how can I download the "Bonus"? I've been trying to figure this out for 30 mins now but I can't find anything about it.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I wasn't notified of any activity on this thread so my answers are coming late.

I came to report a similar problem. I just installed the mod on the most recent version, and I can see the opening scene in the gallery (in the Bonus section), but not in the main game. However, I recently found an old copy of v0.9 on a backup drive, and that one has the deleted scene in the actual game (as a result of installing the mod, if I recall correctly). So, is there something else we need to be doing to get the deleted scenes back integrated with the game, or does the mod just not do that anymore?

EDIT: Can anyone else say whether they recall that scene reintegrated into the main game in earlier versions? I'm trying to remember whether I just did it manually by copying and pasting the script.
So does this mod add the removed scenes back into the base game? Or are they only viewable through the gallery?
In my limited experience, it does not, but I'd like to hear from others. I have a previous version of the modded game where at least the first removed scene was integrated back into the main game, but I can't remember if I did that myself (by copying over the relevant lines of the script and images from one location to the other).
I think they re-introduced SOME removed scenes from Viressa's FanFic Mod previously. I think it was where Sabia was gang'd by orcs based on a certain sequence of actions. Maybe I'm high tho.
restores the old prologue. Mine never did.

Is there a method or a MOD to undress all the girls?
If I remember correctly (it's been a while), the way the art in this game works is separate images for the clothing layered over naked bodies. If that's true, you could probably achieve that result by replacing all the images of clothing with fully blank (transparent, not white) images. But it would be pretty tedious, and I'm not 100% that's how it works in this game.
So I tried to mess with the files a little bit and managed to somehow swap armors in equipment.tsv via notepad but that's about it. Nude is not considered an armour. I either get an error or a floating Sabia head. Welp
There must be a simpler way by modifying the file Database/Actor System.rpy.

So, when I access the gallery, there´s no button to unlock the scenes, can someone help me with this? please
If the button doesn't appear like in the OP, it must be because the mod wasn't installed properly.

where do we need to go to get the "Kingdom_of_Deception-Bonus_Scenes-pc"? pls
Hi. Can I skip step 3 when manual install If I don't need bonus scene?
I mean I do want it but I don't understand how to install it :rolleyes:AndI can't find the download link for bonus pack.
I can't get it to work because there is no "Stories" map/folder in the Bonus Scenes map.
I must be missing something, how can I download the "Bonus"? I've been trying to figure this out for 30 mins now but I can't find anything about it.
NukaCola: You can skip step 3 if you don't want the bonus scenes.

For the question regarding the bonus pack/bonus scenes, the answer is in the OP.
300192_1555781775023.png

I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but for some reason when I'm viewing bonus scenes in the gallery, whenever the scene is finished it automatically moves on to the next bonus scene instead of ending.

I don't know if this is intentional but it's a bit annoying when I'm just trying to look at one scene and then I'm forced to watch a slideshow of the rest unless I go to the main menu and back.

This only seems to happen with bonus scenes (Bonus Pack 10), not the normal scenes. Doesn't happen with the Viressa fanfic scenes either. I tried both a manual install and with the installer tool but the result is the same.
I believe it's a bug caused by a recent change. I'll upload a new version to fix it.

This happens when I try to play the "Neve x Goblins" scene. Any fix?

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'system/goblins.png'>:
  File "game/JDMOD/Bonus Scenes.rpy", line 2831, in script
    goblins "‘Spear not protected well if too easy to get to,’ snapped one of the goblins. ‘You want spear easy to get to? Then everyone get spear, and spear not secret anymore. Stupid Elf slut. Maybe if your tits weren’t so big you squeeze through easy!’"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'system/goblins.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/Bonus Scenes.rpy", line 2831, in script
    goblins "‘Spear not protected well if too easy to get to,’ snapped one of the goblins. ‘You want spear easy to get to? Then everyone get spear, and spear not secret anymore. Stupid Elf slut. Maybe if your tits weren’t so big you squeeze through easy!’"
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 919, in render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1800, in render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'system/goblins.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mon Dec 06 01:08:30 2021
The "Sabia x Tekrok" scene too.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1470, in script
    $ Sabia.face = "normal"
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1470, in <module>
    $ Sabia.face = "normal"
NameError: name 'Sabia' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1470, in script
    $ Sabia.face = "normal"
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1470, in <module>
    $ Sabia.face = "normal"

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mon Dec 06 01:15:23 2021
AND Sabia X Rokgrid.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1306, in script call
    call sabiabase
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1966, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "game/Fanfic.rpy", line 1306, in script call
    call sabiabase
  File "script.rpyc", line 1966, in script
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\External Drive Only Content\Kingdom of Deception\Kingdom of Deception (v0.12.4)\Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1966, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mon Dec 06 01:17:14 2021
AND SABIA BONUS #7

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'system/noble1.png'>:

Full traceback:
    **display_args)
    st, at)
    surf = image.load()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mon Dec 06 01:20:00 2021
None of this is happening in the bonus scenes standalone game, so I guess I screwed something up with the mod instalation?
These issues are due to the mod but were fixed in 0.12.4.

diavallo

Aug 19, 2018
Whenever i download and extract this file i get a instant notification from my anti virus about a trojan in the main file, now this could just be a false flag but has anyone else got this?

N0ir2

Apr 28, 2021
Can someone please help me with this situation i runned the autoinstaller then it said finished completed but still getting the error

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote