Unity King of the School [v0.14] [Azteca]

Feb 1, 2018
This looks familiar...It's like a 3-d version of hentai High School. I wonder if there is the ability to influence students. Gaining weight or maybe gaining muscles. Gaining some kinks. Nudism, pregnancy, transgender, ect. Like life play in a sense.

Reactions: Azteca

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Artificial Academy 2 but scary looking. Jokes aside, there is most definitely potential.

c_noise

Aug 27, 2019
I hope this game can be the fulfillment of my long-held wish for AA3. Illusion is still making dress-up games after its split, and this game at least seems more 'game'-like in its approach. As it is an indie game, there are visual limitations and there is still a long way to go, but I look forward to this game being completed.

Feb 1, 2018
what do you mean?
Basically, the day doesn't end for me. I have managed to get the game past 24 hours. In fact, I have managed to go even further and somehow managed to reach 35:00. Worst part is that at times, I get stuck. Maybe I broke the game but this is a massive flaw for me.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Basically, the day doesn't end for me. I have managed to get the game past 24 hours. In fact, I have managed to go even further and somehow managed to reach 35:00. Worst part is that at times, I get stuck. Maybe I broke the game but this is a massive flaw for me.
Can you please describe what exactly you did to get this result, and you are running the game from Windows right?

Feb 1, 2018
Can you please describe what exactly you did to get this result, and you are running the game from Windows right?
Well, it appeared to happen when one student went up to me and talked to me before the day was about to end. Then everything started to go dark. Then it just kept on going and going. Eventually, I got stuck and everything started to break down.

Feb 1, 2018
So here is the thing, I have no idea what the hell I can do. Like, how do I influence people? Do I bully others? Do I demand handjobs of sorts? And to be frank, it's near impossible to keep track with one person unless it's the teacher. Like, say I want to talk to a particular person. Shouldn't I have the ability to at least teleport to their location so I can talk to them? Or maybe just give them a aura of sorts to help find a certain person?

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 3426311
..yesterday i guess.....
On f95 there is only version 0.1, I know you will say that you need to pay for new versions on Patreon, but alas, I, as a player, still need to be interested and obviously version 0.1 is not enough for me... People coming here play a raw product, how are you going to interest them? I didn’t want to say anything negative, just think about how I can become a donor if I can’t touch something?

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

CannedToasty

Jun 21, 2020
it definitely seems interesting, I'll probably come back after a few more updates have happened to check it out, does anyone have any recommendations on games similar that may be further along their development maybe ?

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone can give me opinion on this game so far ? Was interested at it's release but read there was not much yet, how is it now ? Playable ? H-content ?

lawlow

Feb 9, 2020
this will be a gem, there no games in these category that worth playing.
please go all the way and we will support you.