• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity King of the School [v0.14] [Azteca]

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
OK, this is literally unplayable.
Camera moving with the mouse? Seriously? So every time you try to select any answer, you move your camera there. There is a "lock camera" option, but guess what, you need to move your mouse to it, so it locks with you looking down left. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
OK, this is literally unplayable.
Camera moving with the mouse? Seriously? So every time you try to select any answer, you move your camera there. There is a "lock camera" option, but guess what, you need to move your mouse to it, so it locks with you looking down left. Brilliant. Just brilliant.
oh sorry about that, never saw a problem with this, I'll fix it in a future update ><

Reactions: Harem Route

Conquestus

Modder
Jun 17, 2018
Could be interesting, but at this point it's just suffering. Terrible performance, very generic characters that all look alike, lifeless environment and no idea what the hell is going on. Would love to focus on the relationship on one particular character, too bad they all look the same.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Looking at the comments I think I'll be putting this on the back burner but I like the idea behind it and hope it gets better after a few updates

Reactions: WitheredTulip

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
oh sorry about that, never saw a problem with this, I'll fix it in a future update ><
Found a bug, went outside with <10 energy, some guy came up to ask me some random question. There was no way to answer him and gameplay was locked from that point. I couldn't do anything, couldn't even accelerate time, I was stuck in place. Eventually the guy got fed up of waiting for an answer (took hours) and he left and it went to night-time and I still couldn't move.

Besides that bug, everything is okay for me, game is on a learning curve.

Oh the popup after cheating on the test scrolls by way too fast to read. That might be because during study time I'm on at least 5x speed by default, since else its too slow, but you should fix that.

Reactions: Azteca

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Found a bug, went outside with <10 energy, some guy came up to ask me some random question. There was no way to answer him and gameplay was locked from that point. I couldn't do anything, couldn't even accelerate time, I was stuck in place. Eventually the guy got fed up of waiting for an answer (took hours) and he left and it went to night-time and I still couldn't move.

Besides that bug, everything is okay for me, game is on a learning curve.

Oh the popup after cheating on the test scrolls by way too fast to read. That might be because during study time I'm on at least 5x speed by default, since else its too slow, but you should fix that.
Thanks for reporting the bug, and sorry for that >< I will try to fix it - and solve the problem with the cheating on the test too - by the way, could you send me both player logs so it will be easier for me to identify the bug, they can be found here:
Linux ~/.config/unity3d/CompanyName/ProductName/Player.log
macOS ~/Library/Logs/Company Name/Product Name/Player.log
Windows %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\CompanyName\ProductName\Player.log

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgirl69

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Thanks for reporting the bug, and sorry for that >< I will try to fix it - and solve the problem with the cheating on the test too - by the way, could you send me both player logs so it will be easier for me to identify the bug, they can be found here:
Linux ~/.config/unity3d/CompanyName/ProductName/Player.log
macOS ~/Library/Logs/Company Name/Product Name/Player.log
Windows %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\CompanyName\ProductName\Player.log
Alright, I'll look for those now, and found more bugs. I went out running after school, after 4pm, and then quickly my guy just stopped running right after starting with about 21 energy. It said I was running for 0 minutes and gained nothing. After that again I couldn't talk to anyone or do anything. It still said on the skills menu "You are running" but I was moving around normally, and I could interact with people but no options appeared.
-played again and got the same bug, after running and reaching 5pm it bugs out

Some features that are urgently requested for next version after fixing the bugs:
working quicksave, working save
I found out how to rest at your desk outside school hours, it might be an idea to allow rest outside at benches too

Looking forward to the next version - as previous poster said, we are missing out on non-buggy school sandboxes. I know there's some but we need more :3

Last edited:

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
The game might be playable if the anti-virus didn't just delete 3/4 of the files... I don't even care if it's all false positives or not, it's the sheer amount of work needed to un-resolve the "threats." Pretty much every single DLL file was flagged and removed, even the ones that are normally installed with all Unity games... I mean, WTF? The Unity shaders? The textures? The pipeline? UnityEngine.Monetization.dll? Isn't that part of the Unity store? But flagged from your files as a threat? Either my AV is EXTREMELY paranoid, or your system might not be clean, friend.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingOfTheSchool-0.1Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​