3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
This game is tough. whew! It's pretty fun so far and just grindy.
Currently with Argos and town under plunder from pirates. haven't seen how much content is left from the story

some things about this game -
Recipes: if the ingredient list is too long, there seems no way to scroll. need to read the recipe to figure it out as the bottom items are unreadable
Its very role focused. tank support dps
food dishes seem the best heals
counter attack is legit in this game

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
tried to craft another Bloody Storm. Thought I had enough to make more. I bought enough for 2 Bloody Storm stews. not sure what I am missing. Everything I can see is green.
wont let me.jpg

Does your menu also cut off the ingredient list? Pretty sure everything is set for it. Just wont let me make another like I could with the crafted drink.

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Woah, I didn't know that someone had created an thread here... I am glad that you all(or some of you) are enjoying the game...
I read all this thread (that I didn't know existed) and I wanted to say that everyone is invited to go to my patreon, I try to take in consideration different points of view.
Most of the posts are "for all", so even if you don't pledge,you can still post and ask questions there. If you guys liked the game and can/want, please consider supporting it, the game is and will always be free, but I have to make a living somehow.

LINK: I can't post it yet, need three posts.

Katarnet04
I don't know how to put a scroll on the side. : P
Below there it's a Garlic and a Adrenaline potion.

PS: Yes, I am working on a walkthrough.

Reactions: botc76

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@StalkerRoguen , wasn't there a way to re-arrange the syntheses tabs? You can remove the bottom one with the money, imho.
@katarne04 , you can read the recipe from the Key Items menu.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Woah, I didn't know that someone had created an thread here... I am glad that you all(or some of you) are enjoying the game...
I read all this thread (that I didn't know existed) and I wanted to say that everyone is invited to go to my patreon, I try to take in consideration different points of view.
Most of the posts are "for all", so even if you don't pledge,you can still post and ask questions there. If you guys liked the game and can/want, please consider supporting it, the game is and will always be free, but I have to make a living somehow.

LINK: I can't post it yet, need three posts.

Katarnet04
I don't know how to put a scroll on the side. : P
Below there it's a Garlic and a Adrenaline potion.

PS: Yes, I am working on a walkthrough.
Welcome, we have a lot of creators that come here to there threads and talk/discuss with the members. Enjoy your creation so far.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
I am one of the people who liked your game, mainly the system of two protagonists in separate chapters. I know the game is new, but I will have the freedom to show what is missing:
1. More player/dialog interaction options: For now the player can only choose important options, but each choice of dialogue can influence the karma meter.
2. Separate quests for Diana and Zack in the prologue: may be a good choice to increase the affection of the two until... .
3. More H-scenes: Of course! Can not miss.
4. Optional scenes of yaoi / yuri: I said "optional". For example, there are people who will not want to see an orc getting into Zack's ass and there are people who want to see the scene. Always have the yes option or not.
5. Lust meter and : over time the player may have the option to make Diana and Zack heroes or villains, or simply turn Diana into a and Zack into a depending on the status luck.

highongaming

Jun 19, 2017
A walkthrough would be nice (cause im an idiot) but could someone tell me how to get the h scene with the ginger in the prologue?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Not being able to save during the test, 100% lost interest. If it was just redoing combat I wouldn't mind, but having to click through the dialouge and do the combat again (yes, I died on the boss because for some reason the girl jumped to the front lline).

lion24

Sep 21, 2017
How to play the game when I extracted it only showed feature or game files and not a installation for the game I am on android

Last edited:

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I don't have an android, so it's really hard for me to figure that out... But when I export, I only compress it using RAR. If you extract all the archieves inside, it SHOULD work...

Well, version 0.10 is up!

Last edited:
Reactions: xdrakensx

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I don't have an android, so it's really hard for me to figure out that... But when export, I only compress it using RAR. If you extract all the archieves inside, it SHOULD work...

Well, version 0.10 is up!

Weird you never knew about the thread as I have been one of the patreons on your game since the begining
There has always been a link to your patreon its one of the basic things that thread makers do on this forum

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes