3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 16, 2016
Out of curiosity why does noone donate to him? I know he doesn't have many scenes but hes got a lot of potentital and each update makes the game better overall. Whether it be new characters,mechanics, or scenes.
Because he wants 6-12 bucks a month for an extremely slowly updated RPGmaker game.

Alb

Feb 4, 2017
Out of curiosity why does noone donate to him? I know he doesn't have many scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But hes got a lot of potentital and each update makes the game better overall. Whether it be new characters,mechanics, or scenes.
I think it's cause all his genre's are vanilla af. On his patreon he even puts "incest(maybe?)" which probably indicates he knows that it needs more.

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Version 8, for $12 Patreons, is being uploaded to StalkerRoguen's Patreon for those interested.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Can anyone tell me if the version 7 ends after you go back to the house after speaking with the dwarf at night?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the version 7 ends after you go back to the house after speaking with the dwarf at night?
Yes, from what I remember.
0.8 is out for patrons, btw. Should be released publicly in a week or two.

Jandarm

May 30, 2017
Some tips and opinions for game.
For Zack pick Force Shield and raise cunning, For Diana pick Time Alter and raise combat.
Warp Strike is useless outside of first dungeon ie in first dungeon it does 15-25 damage but it only does 4-9 afterwards(and sometimes stun) there is plot explanation for that which is nice i guess, warp strike also doesn't work in middle row in which Diana always should be thanks to her garbage defence stats. it's better to struggle a little more in first dungeon but breezing through rest of the game.

I picked warp strike for both first time around and spent 7 hours to beat game as result. Tried with Force Shield and Time Alter and struggled in first dungeon as i said but afterwards first mini boss that took like 5 tries with warp strikes, was easy as pie.

Disrupt is okay magic attack skill but cooldown is too much for little damage it offers

Reinforce is heal so good second skill if you play without max gold, if you have plenty of better health potions disrupt for extra damage is better.

Acid Flask is really useful it will do more damage than most of non time altered characters. I spent like 200 over course of game.
It still can miss for some reason(reason is stupid MV battle engine)

Choices matter, it might be better to be good and get less reward so it won't bite you in the ass later.

Game is too grindy so it's better to cheat gold. I really advise that because there will be large sections with lots of battles and no shops to resupply so if you run out of heal potions you are fucked. Game really needs rebalancing.

Aside from awful idea of making night being pitch black with small circle of light around hero and torches near living places, dev really need to change that, i quite liked game hopefully it will become more popular, story is really interesting and it quite refreshing to have brother and sister who behave like brother and sister and don't want to fuck each other(yet)

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Those are some nice tips Jandarm, cheers for that!

I agree with you, apart from some technical issues this game does show a lot of promise, as it has an interesting lore and meaningful characters who do sound quite real. I was extremely surprised with how well the dev developed the personalities of the characters and how much they stand aside from the tipical HRPG, where usually all you can find is a stereotype of retarded guys and stupid dumb sluts who constantly fuck each other in some absurd life scenarios.

If patreon for some reason didn't constantly reject my credit card, this would be one of the very few devs whom I actually believe to be worth of me supporting him.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks - but seems my saves broke - last played 7.04

Gives:
Type Error
Cannot read property '0' of undefined

anyone got a working save from around then - or knows if enough's changed for a replay?

Eh just read changelog - minigames? no continuation of story?

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
StalkerRoguen posted yesterday that the new version is complete and up for $12 patreons.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
v0.09.00

ANDROID

MAC

WINDOWS

U

User_32285

Anyone know what choices to make and not fail the "march of truth" quest?

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes