• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
game keeps loading script ? anyway to fix that
If you are playing the offline version make sure that you are opening the .bat file. The one that keeps loading the script is simply a gif. If I am off base let me know and maybe I can help further.

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Is there any Sissy specific scenes?
Sort of as a heart loss scene in color world. I expect more to come.
Definitely hope you add the unlimited bugs/files to god mode, I really enjoy the game but sometimes trying to actually see a scene through to the end feels impossible, especially if it comes after some file losses in another stage
Already done for the next version! (They aren't unlimited but should be enough)

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
honestly, i wish there would be a hack or cheat that lets me have infinite files. i personally just want to enjoy the content and dont have to grind keyboard smashing lmao

edit: i legit just noticed that i am indeed blind af and dont ask me why i havent noticed legit the message above me...now to wait for the next version

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
honestly, i wish there would be a hack or cheat that lets me have infinite files. i personally just want to enjoy the content and dont have to grind keyboard smashing lmao
Not really infinite, but with a decent amount of ladybugs, you can go a long way without having to worry much. Just can't do it for every battle straight. Though I think there's a way you can (with some patience) loop enough ladybugs to make it work, but it would be a grind.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019

edit: i legit just noticed that i am indeed blind af and dont ask me why i havent noticed legit the message above me...now to wait for the next version
There is a post in here which explains how to change the data so that you take (almost) no damage at all during your playthrough. All you need is a program/app like Notepad. Takes a few minutes, but if you want to casually play through, that's the best option you have at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nossiob

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
There is a post in here which explains how to change the data so that you take (almost) no damage at all during your playthrough. All you need is a program/app like Notepad. Takes a few minutes, but if you want to casually play through, that's the best option you have at the moment.
good to know, time to look through this thread if i can find it and if it still works (y)
im assuming this also only works on the offline version, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: evelelf

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
good to know, time to look through this thread if i can find it and if it still works (y)
im assuming this also only works on the offline version, right?
Yeah, while if you are set on doing it online I have a way for you, I suggest only doing it for the offline version. If you search the json file it is the variable called files. You can make it the value you want and then you are off to the races.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Wait for what? I'm here for any questions you might have and it will probably be at least 6 months until a new version is out (unless you get the weekly Patreon updates I suppose).

The police "NTR" is part of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm glad you enjoy my content. The third game is taking far longer than I expected to get off the ground and was probably too much for be to bite off. However, I am driven to complete it!
Are you talking about this game? Does this game have NTR? I hope it has (although I don't see the netorare tag)

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Are you talking about this game? Does this game have NTR? I hope it has (although I don't see the netorare tag)
Yes, I am talking about Keystroke 2.0. There was no tag because I felt the scene is too brief to get NTR lovers hopes up (and Liya isn't "yours" technically). There is more NTR content in Patreon right now (with an entire Trials of the Succubi zone) so maybe I could bring the tag in at that point when it comes here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, I am talking about Keystroke 2.0. There was no tag because I felt the scene is too brief to get NTR lovers hopes up (and Liya isn't "yours" technically). There is more NTR content in Patreon right now (with an entire Trials of the Succubi zone) so maybe I could bring the tag in at that point when it comes here.
NICE, great news, I hope there will be a lot of focus on NTR's story line

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
NICE, great news, I hope there will be a lot of focus on NTR's story line
Well, there certainly will be more focus but I don't think I can deliver a lot of focus. My main reason is that I found out how hard it is to integrate into a story line not originally written with it in mind and even harder for on that barely has a storyline like Keystroke. That being said, I'm still trying to sprinkle in that option where I can.

It will eventually be a part of my third game - Fall of Haven which has that part planned from the beginning. Hopefully I can pull it off because the scope is ridiculous for someone with my experience level. I must give the warning that it is all commissioned art, no real pictures.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
When would the next version be released approximately? Love this concept and game!
The game gets weekly updates but I think there was an issue with the engine for releasing downloadable versions moving forward, so not sure if we'll get anything further.
I'm so glad that people are eager for the next version!

Teck is correct that I am updating it with content weekly and that getting offline versions has become more difficult with recent Milovana changes. Even prior to those, I was planning to release big updates every 6 months or so and have reconsidered that approach lately. (Especially seeing as the expectation for most games are small/tiny releases every month.)

I am hoping to put a new offline version together within the next 2 weeks of Keystroke 2.5. Either the downloader I have will work which means I could push it out with minimal issues. Or the downloader will not work, in which case I have at least one person who volunteered to create a new downloader to make this happen. Fingers crossed! I put free announcements on the Patreon if you want to stay up to date with everything.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes