EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.0 banner.png

Overview:
A virus has affected your system - Fight for your freedom against over 100 girls armed only with your body and a keyboard!
An adult typing game that requires both hands? The concept was too hilarious for me to pass up.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: indyc - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Other Games: Trials of the Succubi

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

Bugfixes/ Version 2.04:

Others:

f.JPG hypno-gif-6.gif level.JPG Picture41.jpg le.JPG evac.JPG perfect.jpg

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
indyc The game is still in development right? Good luck!
It is and will be in development for quite some time. Still a ton of content though! Thanks for uploading it!
View attachment 2721004
...thx for the share....good luck....
Of course - I hope you enjoy. More hypno content to come... o_O
Why not use more accessible engines like sugarcube or renpy? question without wanting to annoy just curious
Not annoying, everyone wonders it and it was mostly sunk cost. Long story but the short of it is that EOS was far easier to understand and was enough to get me started. AND it allowed me to have an online version hosted on Milovana to gain a following. Honestly for the non F95zone crowd, EOS is actually more accessible than the options you mentioned because it does not require a download.

Keystroke is the last game I will ever make in EOS but I wanted to see how far I could push the engine with my last one. GODOT is what I am looking into if I ever make a third project.

Last edited:

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Content is great, but gosh the game gets rough. I type at ~130wpm and on the last level I was cutting it close with every prompt. I even tried abusing it by only getting strong outputs to reduce speed gains.

Is there any way to slow things down?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Content is great, but gosh the game gets rough. I type at ~130wpm and on the last level I was cutting it close with every prompt. I even tried abusing it by only getting strong outputs to reduce speed gains.

Is there any way to slow things down?
Yes, that is one of the main things I've been trying to work on in the later versions. Currently the thing that will speed it up the very most is submitting any prompt well before the timer runs out. If things are getting that fast late game it is probably because it adjusted to you flying past earlier prompts too quickly. Strong inputs can help but not nearly as much as slowing it down around the 3rd or 4th level.

While on paper, adjusting to a player's skill is what I want, it has yet to work exactly the way I want it to and the game does not communicate it's background workings as well as I would like.

Getting hacks (like items you can share with others) will also greatly help the later levels. Without hacks, level 4 and 5 are too hard for most people to beat on first run but you will get stronger with your growing arsenal.

The hack listed in the OP is crit. As long as people share one at a time, they are meant to be shared in forum discussions to make it a bit more of an MMO trading feel.

Anyone know this girls name? Need it for a science study :unsure:

View attachment 2721461
Charlie Red. May your research be fruitful.

Reactions: ManuHD33

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Okay, so that's why it goes from 20 seconds per prompt in lv2 down to 2 seconds per prompt in lv4. It's a really brutal drop-off. I was relying on
to not exhaust myself before bosses. I'll try to abuse this by not submitting before the last second on earlier levels, thanks!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Keystroke-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: indyc

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
So stalling out until the last second makes the game very doable, even if you crit every single hit. By the last boss I had ~6 seconds per prompt instead of 1 second per prompt, which is a world of difference.

So I think I understand what most of the status effects you can get do, but not Possession. Does anyone know what scenes that's applied in once you have it and what it does? Well, it probably leads to another heart loss if it's anything like every other status effect.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it? The description makes it sound like it's the girls trying to mind control you, but do you get to turn it around on them or something?

Edit: Also, is there an easy mode or something? I have poor fine motor skills, and I'd hate to miss out on something otherwise fun just because I can't type fast.

Reactions: The2ndMuse
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes