• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
petgirl is false, it need to be true. Did you blackmail her by having the camera while she is with the pigs?

If you don't have the camera use the open door magic to open the door to the model agency.

Edit: Or cheat and edit it in debug mode.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
petgirl is false, it need to be true. Did you blackmail her by having the camera while she is with the pigs?

If you don't have the camera use the open door magic to open the door to the model agency.
how to get open door magic

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
On the computer in your room. Click on search magic. You should get open door and healing.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
this game is kinda unforgiving on missing events and such, made me playthrough it soo many times now

edgarjameson

Aug 7, 2016
lost on a random bad end

saw a "gazelle" option and i wanted to investigate it

turned out it was a bunch of muggers and i died immediately

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How to collect sperm from monster after it get ahold of the nurse

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
It's one of the random events I was talking earlier. You have like a 75% chance of collecting it. If it doesn't work that particuliar day try again the next.

Edit: The power thing cheat item in your room allow you to create one tho. It's creation I think. You will receive the neurotoxin and you can then take the second teleporter.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I started over using the updated version, when I try to implant the chip in oksana it tells me I need tools for this operation. I have the syringe and chip already though

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
You also need the medical equiment you get by working in a room. Same equipment you need to put the nipple ring on Zoe.

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck at 5.14, 5.15 I talked to Martha and did the "Learn Magic" it went through an event but never got a spell or anything from it.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
hmm im in the mental hospital after the teleportation thing, how do i proceed?? walkthrough said walk the hallway and i have for like a good 10 mins, am i doing something wrong??

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
hmm im in the mental hospital after the teleportation thing, how do i proceed?? walkthrough said walk the hallway and i have for like a good 10 mins, am i doing something wrong??
Just "wait" and keep checking that's what I did to get the event to pop

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
talk to tamara. then when you enter the rooms and the nurses are there, you should see a message that says they are examining a patient. When you see that, cast the spell you learned in hell. After they become more depraved, ask tamara about the girls. They avatar will change also when you inspect them (nurses)

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
The nurse are there between 10:00 and 20:00. Move between the 3 corridors, if you don't see Tamarra click on your portrait and wait 1 hour. Explore the corridor again. Rinse and repeat until you met tamara. Once you've met her you can then open the first 4 cells(the last 2 are opened when you Anya is sent to the mental hospital)

After you can open the first 4 cells do what drewhill just wrote.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
oh so i have to start the anya route now huh, was wondering why i can't open the last 2 doors, how long does it take for anya to read a book??

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
It normaly take a day. Ask her back the next day. If she accept to give it to you she finished it.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes