RAGS Abandoned Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Where you able to implant the microchip in vika
You need a tranqualizer and the microchip. Then go at night(like 20h) in the lab. For the second step of her robotization, just wait so that it's high enough, try to start it, ask sasha for more memory then reset her memory.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You need a tranqualizer and the microchip. Then go at night(like 20h) in the lab. For the second step of her robotization, just wait so that it's high enough, try to start it, ask sasha for more memory then reset her memory.
That's what I thought. It's not giving me an option

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Same. I'm also stuck at the maid part. I have her but I can't do anything to further the story at that part.
For vika, you have to catch her in the basement with oksana kissing. If you renovated the farm , she should be in her room. if not check the guest room. Just keep punishing her also

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
For vika, you have to catch her in the basement with oksana kissing. If you renovated the farm , she should be in her room. if not check the guest room. Just keep punishing her also
Mhm so just keep punishing her till she runs away? Or is there something that happens if you punish her enough times?

Reactions: petredrock

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
For the maid, you punish her enough so that you receive the message that she might run away. You then go in her room wait until she is packing her thing and order your dog to attack her. She will stay in the basement until you get the grimoire from another quest.

That's what I thought. It's not giving me an option
What option you are not getting?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For the maid, you punish her enough so that you receive the message that she might run away. You then go in her room wait until she is packing her thing and order your dog to attack her. She will stay in the basement until you get the grimoire from another quest.

What option you are not getting?
I got it. I didn't go to the basement to trigger the next part

Durza

Aug 12, 2016
I downloaded the Rags Program and translated game from this thread but RAGS keeps telling me that it can not read the game. I downloaded the game twice just in case, but still the same problem. Any suggestions that might help?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the Rags Program and translated game from this thread but RAGS keeps telling me that it can not read the game. I downloaded the game twice just in case, but still the same problem. Any suggestions that might help?
make sure you have microsoft .net framework 4.5
That's what mostly cause that error

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Call her by clicking in the location box on the left

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After getting the message about the maid wanting to escape how do I get a dog to catch her

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes